Edinburgh Marathon

Poor Student

2 messages
01/02/2013 at 17:51

I am looking for an Edinburgh Marathon slot am gutted that all gone and would refund the fee.  Got an email from a charity stating need £1000 minimum charity donation and wouldnt have the ability to raise that.  So looking for one of the general allocation slots am a busy mechanical engineering student so any help from fellow runners would be appreciated.  I would still strive to raise something but would rather it was non specific again thanks to fellow runners

21/03/2013 at 21:32
I have a place and you can transfer it from me if you wish ? this needs diing by the 31st March13. i would be happy to accept the fee cost from you that i entered for. Let me know if you are interested then please email me. 108 lmj@gmail.com. thanks lee

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.