Exhibition/ registration

5 messages
17/12/2004 at 14:15
Hi-

anyone know what is like on the Saturday to register ?
Ive done it on a Wed x 2 but cant get there til Saturday. Is it horrendously busy with lots of queing ?

Thanks
17/12/2004 at 16:08
I've always registered on a Saturday and never had a problem. Last year we arrived at midday, the que at my spot was all of one person with no more than half a dozen at all the other counters. Hope it's the same again next year because I'm going up on the Saturday again.
cougie    pirate
17/12/2004 at 16:42
It's usually fine. I do it then with no bother. If its your first though - you'll wander round the expo for hours soaking it all up !
17/12/2004 at 16:50
I did just that the first time - spent too much time on my feet instead of resting, so last year I got a clubmate to go and pick up my number whilst I slept at the hotel:)
17/12/2004 at 16:59
Cheers guys- 3rd time- but first on Saturday to register.!

Might have a few beers as find it hard to sleep that night before !

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.