FLM 2006: closer to 4:00 than 4:30

(at least, that's the plan)

1,721 to 1,723 of 1,723 messages
08/12/2006 at 19:07
'lo all - are you all still out there??? I got my rejection letter during the week and am really disappointed. Paris and Rotterdam just don't have the same ring, do they? I have a friend who got in and I told her I'd go along to support her run but not sure I could bear to watch from the sidelines having experienced the thrill of participating last April.
27/01/2007 at 09:41
Hello! Hope everyone is doing well. I ran the Disney Marathon this January with my mom for her 60th birthday and it went well. Not the time I would want, but running with my mom and sister was great. I'm already itching to run another, but I have dropped my long runs to around 10 for now. Hope everyone is still running something. :)
06/02/2007 at 00:15
Hi all. Sorry about rejection Shy Ted. I am running again since new year, no plans for any races as other commitments wont let me race to often, have put a little weight on over last few months thats why ive upped my running again to trim it back down. running 3/4 times a week upto an hour so far, dont think ill take it much further, going through process of divorce, but no stress from me. catch up later if anybody any further posts, be nice to hear if anybody doing london again, catch ya all later.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1,721 to 1,723 of 1,723 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.