FLM photos

how do I register my email?

4 messages
30/03/2009 at 13:21

According to the FLM magazine that just popped through my letter box if I have a place that is NOT through the official ballot or a charity then I have to register my email address to get photos.I got my place through my runniing club. The mag says go to www.london-marathon.co.uk  to do this. I have gone to the website and have found a bit on official photos from the "runner support" link but nothing about checking they have your email address

Can anyone out there help please? Having come this far I would hate to have no record of the day!!!!

cougie    pirate
30/03/2009 at 14:04
They just take pics of everyone anyway. When the pics are up - just search for your number. I think they only want the email so that they can sell it on, and mail you when the pics are up.
31/03/2009 at 02:23

You can also give them your email after you get your chip at the expo, there were terminals there then to tap it in to.
31/03/2009 at 10:16
Thanks guys, I knew someone would sort me out! At present I am worrying more about the logistics of getting there and getting home again than I am about running!!!!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.