FLM Virgin

301 to 320 of 36,241 messages
ImRio    pirate
20/01/2006 at 16:29
the queues for the loos can delay you by half hour or so. but there are bushes on the way round. just follow everyone else!!
If you dont mind baring your bum then Sara you will be fine anywhere.

You will find out what you are going to need on your longer training runs. Use them as the opportunity to refine everything so that you find how much food and drink you need without selling yourself short but without going over the top either
20/01/2006 at 16:42
are there girls that 'bare their bums' and does anyone care? loos sound smelly so i'd prefer the bush!! having had 3 kids i'm past caring what gets seen!!!
20/01/2006 at 16:44
I dont think that pauls was as bad as that east european woman that came 3rd/4th a few years back that had gone down her leg...awful!

still waiting to hear back from my bro re rugby tickets but still prob doing the Brighton...Sara...what pace you going at at the moment? you doing 10 miles tomorrow?
ImRio    pirate
20/01/2006 at 16:44
yes there are girls that bare their bums (along with lots of men who bare their all too!!) No one cares at all.

Loos can be very (no I mean VERY) smelly!!

But you never know you might not need to worry
ImRio    pirate
20/01/2006 at 16:47
Apparently it wasnt that Chris she had come on - unfortunately not planned for.
20/01/2006 at 16:52
ok, the bush it is!

chris, i'm doing the 10 miles tomorrow. pace depends on whether outside or in...indoors i'm slow - probably about 11 1/2 min miles but outside i'm about 10 1/2 min miles - i will check tomorrow and let you know. gotta run as have to pick up little one from modelling club afte school...byeee;-)
20/01/2006 at 17:09
They have a poo while running??? people peeing in the streets??? are they aloud to do that? arnt their crowds of people?? eW!!! i can imagine loggs in the road.
ImRio    pirate
20/01/2006 at 17:16
no I dont think they do Lazer it would give them burns and severe chaffing if they did. You aren't supposed to pee in the streets but I dont think anyone will stop you. There are some places that are less crowded than others and there is one lane in the docks area that is particularly "ripe" if it is warm!!! (at around 16 miles or so!
20/01/2006 at 17:19
EW!!!! omg! i think ill be sick at that point! thats discusting! you know what i still have a picture of a naked old man and woman running in my head!! its so gross./ lol
ImRio    pirate
20/01/2006 at 17:25
Its ok if the weather is milder!! To be honest by that point you really couldn't care less and if you do smell it it might encourage a burst of speed to get past it!! lol

Well replace it with Jordan and Peter Andre will at least make you laugh!!
20/01/2006 at 18:22
Jordan........running????????? 2 black eyes?? OMG isn't that worse than naked oap's?

so how do you make sure you are not over and not under hydrated? this is more difficult than the running itself!! Lazer i'm with you...just can't take the thought of the smells etc.
20/01/2006 at 18:22
ok couple of things....
are apples not high GI and baked potatoes low?

this is what ive been led to believe.

Why would it be a good idea to shave my chest? i'm quite attached to my hair!

Though paula only had a pee, wasnt aware it was the full monty - thats just dark.

and who is looking forward to the 10 tomorrow???
20/01/2006 at 18:24
No me grorge. I have to sign off now mate! dont have the net at home yet but will let you know how the 10 miley went on monday, ive done 10 before. think it was 2 weeks ago. but ill hae another go.

Laters.! have a good weekend everyone.
20/01/2006 at 18:26
just a quick Blurb LOVE YA BY BYE! *lazer leaves room waving and blowing kisses* LOL * oh and also gives an evil grin to sara*
20/01/2006 at 18:29
see ya Lazer - hope it goes well.

i'm doing 10 tomorrow - going to try to start at 9.45 time of FLM start to get in routine. can't say i'm looking forward to it but will be fine once you get started and start SLOW plus the buzz when you are done is terrific!!

ask Rio about the chest hair - think it has something to do with the micrpore tape and when you take it off!
ImRio    pirate
20/01/2006 at 18:30
Just thought Jordan running would be funny!! black eyes and all!!

Who cares about low and hi GI foods - just eat!!
No Paula admitted to the number 2!! Whe you got to go well..... would have been better to find a bush!! (have had to do that myself!! Hence no more jelly babies for me!)
You only need to shave around the nipples if you need to cover them else you will rip the hair out when you remove the micropore (or you could soak it off)
I have got 12 tomorrow (if the old abductor holds up!)
20/01/2006 at 18:32
whats an abductor? sorry just hanging on till last minute. getting a lift home but not sure when its turning up as i havent got me mobile on me opps!!
ImRio    pirate
20/01/2006 at 18:34
the opposite of adductor. Squeeze your knees together you use your adductor. Push them apart you use you abductor. high up by your hip
20/01/2006 at 18:36
oh, so thats what those 2 machines work on lol. im getting a little worried now...
ImRio    pirate
20/01/2006 at 18:38
why are you worried now?
301 to 320 of 36,241 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.