Good for age 2008

has anyone applied yet?

121 to 122 of 122 messages
11/10/2007 at 23:19

Tripped over a few weeks back.  Thought the damage was superficial, but knee kept hurting.  Physio said it was 'bone bruising' and I could still do my mara and rest up after.  It's got a lot worse though, so I had it checked out by high powered (very expensive) sports doc today and he said cartilage in knee is bruised too, and if I run on it (especially long and hard), cartilage might detach altogether, and I might never run again.  I'm feeling very self pitiful at the moment!!!

31/10/2007 at 14:26

How's the knee now, RB? Hope it's improving.

Well - my cheque was cashed a few weeks ago so definitely in - and have started running regularly now after having a few weeks off after my son was born.  Still slightly scared about all the marathon training though - planning to start my schedule the 1st week of Jan. after doing a 10 mile race the week before - but even 10 miles seems a bit daunting at the moment!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
121 to 122 of 122 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.