Helpful suggestions for the London organisers

how about a list?

21 to 23 of 23 messages
19/04/2011 at 16:34

I like that, MrB - top suggestion!

It would be quite nice if they could supply a fleet of golf buggies as well to transport us along said blue line from finish to RL.

19/04/2011 at 16:37
We bought our own pillow...next year I can supply more for a small fee
25/04/2011 at 20:30
My only real gripe is the need to waste half a day trekking across London to the expo. I can see why they do it, as it must bring in a welcome amount of cash for the organisers, but it adds a lot of stress just when you don't need it. I'd rather be putting my feet up and watching Chariots of Fire.

As for the T-shirt, my wife wears it as a night dress, so it isn't too bad. Maybe it's designed to fit the guy in the rhino suit? She also loves the Jelly Snakes in the goodie bag, so I really hope they keep those.

Apart from that, the marshals are really friendly, especially at the start and finish lines, the support is unbeatable, and the atmosphere is fantastic.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.