I got a place!

5 messages
07/09/2007 at 23:24

Woo hoo! Running for Unicef, and I will be running next year, as i couldn't train last year,

My site is the same as it was last year, www.justgiving.com/nykiesrun but I've yet to update it.

I've been going 'Woo hoo!' at the rugby all night, really annoyed my boyfriend, who resorted to doing his hand like a duck (fingertips to thumb, in case I'm not making sense!) and saying 'Noise!'. Hehe...

I'm sooooo excited!!!!

09/09/2007 at 14:30

Well done Nykie!

Good luck with the training and fund-raising

09/09/2007 at 21:33
Hi Nykie,

Well done! I am wondering how you went about getting a place? I am really keen to run & fundraise of course!

Thanks
Rose
09/09/2007 at 22:48
I just got application forms from various charities' sites and sent them off, and this was the first offer I got. I ran (ish) last year, applied for 3 then and got offered two, but only after the ballot result.
17/10/2007 at 21:51
Hi Nykie,

Thank you!

Happy running

Rose

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.