If the worst came to the worst...

Hideous train delays...

2 messages
13/04/2005 at 21:10
I know it won't, cos I've built in loads of slack - but just suppose there was a monstrouns rail incident and my train was 4 hours late - is there an emergency number for registrations or anything like that?

just trying to make sure I worry myself about every little thing that could go wrong...
13/04/2005 at 21:51
If your train is 4 hours late due to monstrous rail incident....it will be on the news. Send your ticket (showing you took that train route) with a letter to the organisers asking for a 'deferral' to next year.

The emergency number on the day would be too busy for you to have a good chance of getting through

OK....is that reassuring enough, or do you want a fluffy blanket and some hot chocolate to help you sleep well?

Take care....I'm well impressed by all you marathoners.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.