I'm lovely I am

Please vote for me

41 to 46 of 46 messages
09/12/2011 at 17:26

Ahhhh feeling much more human now 

Has anyone else noticed - the voting links go to a shoe review if you use firefox?  Is it my machine I wonder.  They're fine in IE. 

Is there something I need to change?

10/12/2011 at 18:18
Exciting day tomorrow - spikes are coming out to play - it's only the 3rd time I've been able to wear them as the courses are normally not suitable - yeeeehaaa - bring on the mud!
11/12/2011 at 14:40

Lesson of the day - spikes are the business but remember to tape your heels up next time!!! I reckon a bit of rubbed off skin might be better than falling on my face though so I can live with it!

Thank you to the kind man who helped me up today when I fell over a tree root covered in leaves.  He must have been a super human - I barely toughed the floor and found myself back on my feet.  What a hero!  Thank you universe for letting him be nearby at the time 

12/12/2011 at 12:14

Well folks - time's nearly up!  Thank you so much for taking the time to read this thread.  Regardless of what happens next it's been a pleasure to have taken the plunge and thrown myself into the forums.  Now I have, don't know what I was worried about before.  So that's where I'll be....

12/12/2011 at 12:21
Good luck for tomorrow sleepy bear, was just sorry I was in your voting group after meeting you in Birmingham! Hoping to see you around the forums whatever..
12/12/2011 at 12:22
Likewise - you most certainly will!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.