Jerusalem marathon

Jerusalem marathon

3 messages
26/02/2013 at 22:39
Hi all Anyone done Jerusalem before...the map appears to show only 3 toilets on the route!! This scares me!!
05/03/2013 at 12:44

Not the full marathon, but I did it when it was only a half in 2009. I don't remember what the facilities were like but don't really remember there being any problems (a bit eaasier for us blokes though). What I do remember though is how hilly Jerusalem is, it was a pretty hard run and the Israelis are a very fit and competative lot. Was a great expereince though and not to be missed. Good luck if you decide to go for it, i'm doing the Tel Aviv marathon next week, finishing off with a beach party...a very differerent city to Jerusalem!

05/03/2013 at 14:02
Hi G! I did it last friday- massively hilly!!! Toilet situation was ok! Off to Tel aviv myself in an hour after 4 days in jerusalem good luck with your marathon!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.