List of runners and your supporters

Usual drill: read and boing

141 to 160 of 616 messages
12/04/2004 at 17:54
Maybe, to save peeps carrying bags of ice cubes to mudshute one may be able to purchase some in Asda. But perhaps it is a bit early in the year to expect such a commodity to be stocked.
12/04/2004 at 18:09
ice on the head , interesting thought;
especially after last years heat,
even poured water on head like a sad runner
- hey i was a v sad runner
pleease support me ,
sad tired runner needs adoption ?
email sent to meerkat, good web site

rob
no48 214
hoping to run c 9min pacers
but that depends ...

looking forward to seeing the carnival @mile 18
12/04/2004 at 18:19
Rob - you have mail.
12/04/2004 at 18:20
Up to date list of runners and their supporters in here.
If you are a runner who needs a supporter MAIL ME.
12/04/2004 at 18:28
Hello Meerkat. We are hoping to be there to lend moral support and encouragement but will have the children with us so can't promise any practical support I'm afraid.
H.
12/04/2004 at 18:35
U Meerkat - Have just been on your site, thx for the info! I'll be supporting Wolfy but also anyone else who needs it.

Oh and out of interest what's the banner? Have made one too (can never have too many, right?). However the practicalities of lugging it round London have just hit me.

Oh and Yorkie Road Runner. Am looking at possibly going down on the sunday morning myself from Manc'. You'd probably go the M1? If you want to meet up M6 or near London or something on the sunday let me know.
Bouncing Barlist    pirate
12/04/2004 at 20:53
If its a hot day I have a supper soaker water cannon/gun tyoe thing I use to get the local kids when they have water fights.

I could bring that (any taps near by?)
12/04/2004 at 22:36
Lady L - will be fab to see you, whenever you can make it.
H - the more banners, the better! Can you get there early? All the better to shin up available lamp posts.
Carl - smart thinking. No taps that I know of, but we should have champagne.
12/04/2004 at 22:37
H - I already have Pezza as my 'official supporter' but I'll need all the support I can get!
12/04/2004 at 22:42
Thank you to all you incredible people for doing this. Running alone so will really appreciate the support......Looking forward to seeing Minky, LD Badger and Mr Wolf on Sunday....X
12/04/2004 at 22:50
steady betty - go like the wind!! We'll all be there at mile 18 to cheer you on. You're not alone.
12/04/2004 at 23:17
I would just like to thank all you great supporters in advance and wish fellow runners the best of luck for Sunday.

I shall be wearing a yellow Sgt. Pepper's uniform

All you need is love

PHAB PAUL
12/04/2004 at 23:19
Oh dear - looks like I've managed to get on two different lists, so I get twice the support (Lord knows, I'll need it!!)

Tried to email Meerkat but something seems to be up with the address at the mo - too many people trying I bet!

Thanks for all the support....I'm, almost looking forward to it now but still a bit too scared! :-)
H.
13/04/2004 at 08:05
You're on Damo, anything you need?

UM - We'll aim for 9.30-10, staying in Oxford now the night before so shouldn't be too bad....
13/04/2004 at 08:40
Pair of rollerblades would be useful. Otherwise just a shout and a cheer please!
13/04/2004 at 08:53
if it was a marathon I was running on Sunday I would be really looking forward to this!!! Thank you Meerkat for you organisation etc so far... see you Sunday... yipes!
13/04/2004 at 09:05
Venom, SusieBee, matt the brum, Jimmy, Runningheva, CC, The Dog Walker, eilliee, andysoar, Dewin, SarahKM, butchersdog, wellies, Rodders, Twinkle

Can the above please email me with what they'd like at mile 18. If you could mail a photo and your number would be handy.

Suffolk Punch and myself wish you all a great day and run, and see you Sunday.
13/04/2004 at 09:29
Thanks Meerkat! Top work

Shambler,Dr Nic and Mmmm - see y'all at mile 18 fingers crossed!!

13/04/2004 at 09:31
Hello to the marathoners listed below, and could you please email me and/or Fairy Elephant the following details so that we can make your visit to Mile 18 a more pleasant one:
1- Your race number & how one might recognize you.
2- Approx. when you expect to run by
3- If you have any special requests (plasters, ambulance, etc) if you are stopping.
SCOTTY
HELWILL
BAZA
PUGGERS
DONNA W
BAGPUSS
RICHARD M
CAJ
COOLIE
JONESTHESTEAM
KIKKER
SKEEZIX
RLOVE

Best wishes- Moomoo
13/04/2004 at 09:33
p.s boing
and I didn't mean stopping the race, I meant taking a short break!
141 to 160 of 616 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.