london 2012

1 to 20 of 28 messages
24/04/2011 at 08:10
What time does the ballot open on tue morning? 3rd time lucky I hope.
24/04/2011 at 08:28

I cannot even find a link for the ballot. Has anybody got one please

Yesterdays entry on the world marathon record that wasn't

24/04/2011 at 09:03
Normally its midnight. But as tomorrow is a bank holiday. Its anyones guess when LM
open the ballot. See they will need someone at LM Towers to come in on Tuesday.
That person then plugs the computer into the socket. Then they switch the computer on.
Then they will wait about a minute or two for the system to start.
Then they have a cup of tea, maybe a biscuit if they could find one. Then they forgot to 
click the icon on the screen which says BALLOT. They click that and the ballot officially starts
until it crashes two minutes later.

One minute later the phone will ring when some insane nutter will ask how can I enter into the LM.
After that, phone rings Someone will say they cannot enter online because the system crashed. After that, phone rings. Someone will ask can you enter by post.
After that, phone rings. Someone will ask can I enter a team of 99 as part of a world record
attempt for the longest cock.
After that, phone rings. Another one says they cannot enter online and asks can they enter
over the phone.

Trust me, this is what the LM will be doing this Tuesday.

To top that, some will decide to post random threads on Tuesday about the ballot.
24/04/2011 at 09:21
Can we have a thread discussing how many individual threads people will start regarding VLM 2012 ballot without bothering to search for one that undoubtably already exists?
24/04/2011 at 09:59
Iv looked and know its tue but no time as to when. Love that long answer. Its made me laugh. Well I had 9am in my head but may try earlier as going away that day and refuse to leave til im entered. May never make it. Lol
25/04/2011 at 17:15
What info is required as my friends text me his details he is abroad and wants me to apply for him.
25/04/2011 at 18:22
Mark,
if I remember rightly, it's the usual name,address, DOB, age on race day etc but you will also need credit or debit card details so they can charge you for entry if you are sucessful in the ballot.
GKD
25/04/2011 at 18:33
 Here you go
GKD
25/04/2011 at 21:39
I am so exited about entering for the first time, but was wondering, is it worth waiting up til midnight to enter, or does it not open til later?
25/04/2011 at 22:07
i went on line at 09*00 last year, had no problems entering, fairly straitforward, took about 5 mins. entered both my sons as well as they were on shift and could not get to a computer
25/04/2011 at 22:08
runnerman - I was going to enter just as an individual, but I fancy joining your 99 longest cock world record attempt. Will there be any support team dressed as giant gonads, this could be the future
25/04/2011 at 22:40
lottielouise123 wrote (see)
I am so exited about entering for the first time, but was wondering, is it worth waiting up til midnight to enter, or does it not open til later?
I was thinking of doing the same
25/04/2011 at 22:48

hey,

i have already entered via the priority ballot as I missed out 3 years running(or not running).

question. do i still need to enter the mass ballot.

26/04/2011 at 00:33
YES
26/04/2011 at 02:39
Im done now as woke up and thought id check rather than roll over go back sleep. Kid be happy as wwe can go on our holidays when he wakes up. I was refusing to go till i had got my name in the draw. Good luck all of u.x
26/04/2011 at 15:02

Have I accidentally entered more than once? Im confused.. I entered at 8 am and just chekced my emails and got half a dozen from VLM and charities, now came back on pc, the page where I entered was still on, and i went back a page, then back forward, looking for something (using arrows at top of page) and now I suddenly have a load more emails from VLM. I dont want to have accidentally got myself thrown out! I have only had 1 email about the money (I said give it to charity)

HELP please!!!

26/04/2011 at 15:09

Hello all, just a quick question in case anyone could help, if I have a guaranteed entry through good for age entries, shall I also enter the ballot and the prove my time in a marathon? thx vm in advance. I also asked this in another post, sorry if you red it twice.

26/04/2011 at 15:15
if you have entered more than once you need to ring london marathon i did and now just have the one entry
26/04/2011 at 15:16
All the emails have the same referance number, so does it mean that I have entered more than once or not? thanks
26/04/2011 at 15:21
The reference number is unique to your entry so if the emails have the same number, that's one entry.
1 to 20 of 28 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.