London Marathon 2012: Runners and Supporters

21 to 40 of 918 messages
LIVERBIRD    pirate
04/01/2012 at 19:25
I've just had coffee with Plum.
THAT'S better than sex
04/01/2012 at 19:54

I would love to have some support and cheers on the way round, please 

Am willing to offer immense gratitude and sweaty hugs in return? Alternatively, am willing to buy a drink afterwards!

04/01/2012 at 19:54

I'll be running (or shuffling) again this year! Love the support from RW..thanks 

Supporters:
Sister Bad Habit
Tickled Pink
Frodo

Runners:
seren nos
Sacco di Noci
Angela McClelland 2
Denny! (SBH group)
kittenkat
Shmaggle
Minni

Madwelshwoman

04/01/2012 at 19:55

whoops... maybe I should stop being lazy...

Supporters:
Sister Bad Habit
Tickled Pink
Frodo

Runners:
seren nos
Sacco di Noci
Angela McClelland 2
Denny! (SBH group)
kittenkat
Shmaggle
Minni
Emmy Bug

04/01/2012 at 20:02

I've just seen LB's post and clearly I need to have coffee with Plum................................

Wotcha Emmy and MWW, good to see you!!! We'll be there with lots of big hugs as required

04/01/2012 at 20:05
Sister Bad Habit wrote (see)

I've just seen LB's post and clearly I need to have coffee with Plum................................

Wotcha Emmy and MWW, good to see you!!! We'll be there with lots of big hugs as required

I think we all need to have a coffee with Plum!

Thanks Sister Bad Habit - Having support there at any mile is going to be greatly appreciated!

04/01/2012 at 20:15

Just tidying round ....

Supporters:
Sister Bad Habit
Tickled Pink
Frodo

Runners:
seren nos
Sacco di Noci
Angela McClelland 2
Denny! (SBH group)
kittenkat
Shmaggle
Minni
Emmy Bug
Mad welshwoman

04/01/2012 at 20:16
I had lunch with Plum in November but I don't remember it as being better than sex but there were about 30 of us so maybe he was tired by the time he got to my end of the table ...
04/01/2012 at 20:21
TP are you trying to say you didn't force yourself round the 'early' part of the table?!!!! Not like you m'dear  you usually make it worth people's while lol..............
04/01/2012 at 20:28
I'm running!
04/01/2012 at 20:39
I was running first and was, as usual, rather near the back of the field, so the early finishers has the plum positions with Plum.
04/01/2012 at 20:39
Supporters:
Sister Bad Habit
Tickled Pink
Frodo
LN

Runners:
seren nos
Sacco di Noci
Angela McClelland 2
Denny! (SBH group)
kittenkat
Shmaggle
Minni
Emmy Bug
Mad welshwoman
04/01/2012 at 20:50

Hola LN!!! Can't wait to meet you on the day  just so's I don't get too confoosed I'm going to change your name on the list from LN if that's ok? I;m a bear of incredibly little brain y'see and I know I'll get all flim-flammed when it comes to messaging people otherwise!!

Supporters:
Sister Bad Habit  (& Brother BH plus friend!)
Tickled Pink
Frodo
Little Ninja

Runners:
seren nos
Sacco di Noci
Angela McClelland 2
Denny! (SBH group)
kittenkat
Shmaggle
Minni
Emmy Bug
Mad welshwoman

04/01/2012 at 20:59

Oooooh sorry Simon - forgot to add you on

Supporters:
Tickled Pink
Frodo
Little Ninja

Runners:
seren nos
Sacco di Noci
Angela McClelland 2
Denny! (SBH group)
kittenkat
Shmaggle
Minni
Emmy Bug
Mad welshwoman
Simon Lister 2

Schmunkee where aaaarrrrreeeee yoooooouuuuuuuuu? Look what's happening to the alphabetimicism!!! Me and TP are useless  only kidding, once I've drunk less wine I should be able to sort it out lol!!!!! Mwah!

04/01/2012 at 21:00

Supporters:
Tickled Pink
Frodo
Little Ninja
SuperCaz

Runners:
seren nos
Sacco di Noci
Angela McClelland 2
Denny! (SBH group)
kittenkat
Shmaggle
Minni
Emmy Bug
Mad welshwoman

Tommygun2    pirate
04/01/2012 at 21:08

After a few years of supporting I have finally got aplace to run the bliming thing this year 

To those wondering about supporting, all I can say is it a fantastic day out where you get to meet many folk from here and have a drink and a laugh and help many runners

Supporters:
Tickled Pink
Frodo
Little Ninja
SuperCaz

Runners:
seren nos
Sacco di Noci
Angela McClelland 2
Denny! (SBH group)
kittenkat
Shmaggle
Minni
Emmy Bug
Mad welshwoman
Tommygun2

04/01/2012 at 21:13
I think it's easier to leave the list the way it is, if everyone adds their name to the bottom then it's easiier to see crossposts or when people drop off ... least that's what I found when I was Santa this year.  Then get it sorted properly nearer the time when there are less people joining in.  I'll try to take a 'snapshot' of it every couple of days and keep it  just in case it all vanishes or gets squashed by aliens or summit.
04/01/2012 at 21:19
It's called a natural order. It's the order people have put their names down in.
04/01/2012 at 21:26
Little Ninja wrote (see)
It's called a natural order. It's the order people have put their names down in.

Love it

I'm in shock as well at the fact that we'll be cheering Tommy on running rather than cheering him on drinking beer!!!! Although I suppose just because he's running the mara this year doesn't necessaril mean he'll not be drinking at mile 17 this year

04/01/2012 at 22:01

I'm running this year too. 

Supporters:
Tickled Pink
Frodo
Little Ninja
SuperCaz

Runners:
seren nos
Sacco di Noci
Angela McClelland 2
Denny! (SBH group)
kittenkat
Shmaggle
Minni
Emmy Bug
Mad welshwoman
Tommygun2
Prawnie

21 to 40 of 918 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.