London Marathon 2013 - Runners & Supporters

61 to 80 of 564 messages
11/01/2013 at 13:51

I'm not doing much at moment Sis - ive been sick for weeks - ive had a tumour out of my lung, and norovirus, then a head and chest cold and its all reduced me to nout nearly

hoping you and everyone is ok

11/01/2013 at 13:56

Oh honey big hugs, look after yourself xx

11/01/2013 at 18:55
Yes, look after yourself xox
12/01/2013 at 17:09
Mick - sorry to hear that. Wishing you a speedy recovery

SBH - when you're next in MK gimme a shout as I am there fairly frequently
12/01/2013 at 17:53

I really enjoyed seeing you both last year Mick, it gave me a real lift, hope you get back soon.

14/01/2013 at 13:44

Hello folks, 

I have just won a place through my running club ballot. Can i be listed as a runner please

14/01/2013 at 13:54

Sister Bad Habit (aka K-Web on the 'other' site for those crossing from the dark side lol)
SuperCaz 
VikW 
KateF 
Tommygun2 
katb 
Mrs Warkie 
BBH 
Womble 
JohnClose3 
xine267 
Soup Dragon
Sweetest Thing (with FL & LB)
Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)

XFR Bear

LouiseG

Runners

Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought) 
Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
Warkie 
Happychap
Holymoly 
Lee the Pea 
Lady Wot Jogs 
kittenkat (hopefully not stopping, no offence) 
Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs)
Mr Puffy. 
No Pain 
Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people) 
Pottermiss 
RosemaryClose4 
Ricardo86 
Straycelt 
Night Nurse 
Hopetofinish 
Prawnie (& Mr Prawnie running his first marathon) 
Vixx76 
Rattler Rattler 
gizmo83
Millsy1977
Two-Stroke Tart
RFJ
No Pain
USB
Wickett

Sofaboy. first timer. hopefully will just be needing a wave but already planning to be in the Chandos afterwards with some mates. so i'll see you there.

Cocoa Pop. Beer and jelly babies required. 

14/01/2013 at 14:01

SBH...will be looking out more keenly this year and might slow to a semi-blur
TP, we can't have you missing VLM can we?
Anyone doing a pre-meet on the Friday or Sat?
Got the hotel booked....ouch...gets worse each year!

15/01/2013 at 18:18

I will probably be in London on the Satturday so could meet up if people were wanting to.  But someone else will ahve to organise that.  I'm up to my neck organising other stuff right now and feel that I've done my part.

17/01/2013 at 13:49

Bouncy bouncy

Re the Saturday, I shall have to see what my luvverly hosts have planned since I'm inflicting myself on another forumite for a bed for the weekend lol. But, my intention is to be at the Expo at some point to a) do a pick up and b) meet up with anyone else who's around for a coffe/beer/vino (*delete as required*) after probably at the Fox @ Excel. It would be lovely to go for a few bevvies and a bit of carb loading for any runners in the evening but I shall see what Vik and her very patient other half's plans are  

22/01/2013 at 09:20

Bumpy bumpy peoples

22/01/2013 at 09:54

I can meet up at the Expo on Saturday. Specially if drinkies are on the agenda. -  Or should that be especially as I can help pick stuff up. 

22/01/2013 at 10:14

I think the priority is the drinkies - I mean collections - Soupy!!

22/01/2013 at 10:23

SBH - I'm running for the 1st time and mentioned this thread to my other half who was interested in being a supporter. However she isn't a member of the forum. Can she still help out?

We'd both be in London from the Friday so could meet up with any runners either then or on the Saturday?

22/01/2013 at 13:23

The more the merrier Ziggy

Add yourself to the runners list and Mrs Ziggy to the supporters list and just stick summat in brackets to say contact through you

22/01/2013 at 13:41

hello again SBH

a lady of many disguises

22/01/2013 at 13:43

Someone mention drinkies....  I can get to Expo on Saturday and pick up some stuff at the same time.

22/01/2013 at 13:44

Tee hee  I do like to get around Mick  but I'm a good girl really lol

22/01/2013 at 13:44
Bear B.Hind wrote (see)

Someone mention drinkies....  I can get to Expo on Saturday and pick up some stuff at the same time.

This is me you're talking about BBH of course there'll be drinkies

22/01/2013 at 13:52

I like these bad habits of which you speak

61 to 80 of 564 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.