London Marathon 2013 - Runners & Supporters

81 to 100 of 564 messages
22/01/2013 at 13:56

I was born to be a leader, not a follower LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall lead you all astray

22/01/2013 at 20:37

You've had a lot of practice, SBH!

22/01/2013 at 20:42

she was born to coach and mentor me - she did a good job

22/01/2013 at 20:45

Speaking of leading astray.......who's leading the pacing group to Chandos this year?

22/01/2013 at 20:51

hi SD - ive never been in there, only past it - not sure how easy it would be with a wheelchair

22/01/2013 at 21:12

The pacing group can advise you better Mick, I just follow oblivious to where we are going. Its packed and I recall the last couple of years we stayed outside to drink. Would be good if you can join us. We meet up with our glorious finishers there. 

22/01/2013 at 21:14

cheers i'll see

22/01/2013 at 21:14

Can I join please?

Sister Bad Habit (aka K-Web on the 'other' site for those crossing from the dark side lol)
SuperCaz 
VikW 
KateF 
Tommygun2 
katb 
Mrs Warkie 
BBH 
Womble 
JohnClose3 
xine267 
Soup Dragon
Sweetest Thing (with FL & LB)
Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)

XFR Bear

LouiseG

Runners

Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought) 
Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
Warkie 
Happychap
Holymoly 
Lee the Pea 
Lady Wot Jogs 
kittenkat (hopefully not stopping, no offence) 
Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs)
Mr Puffy. 
No Pain 
Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people) 
Pottermiss 
RosemaryClose4 
Ricardo86 
Straycelt 
Night Nurse 
Hopetofinish 
Prawnie (& Mr Prawnie running his first marathon) 
Vixx76 
Rattler Rattler 
gizmo83
Millsy1977
Two-Stroke Tart
RFJ
No Pain
USB
Wickett

15West

Sofaboy. first timer. hopefully will just be needing a wave but already planning to be in the Chandos afterwards with some mates. so i'll see you there.

Cocoa Pop. Beer and jelly babies required.

22/01/2013 at 21:54

Hi everyone! Adding myself to the list of runners and my wife to the list of supporters.

Sister Bad Habit (aka K-Web on the 'other' site for those crossing from the dark side lol)
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2
katb
Mrs Warkie
BBH
Womble
JohnClose3
xine267
Soup Dragon
Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)
XFR Bear
LouiseG

Mrs ZiggyTheSpider (contact through ZiggyThe Spider)

Runners

Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought)
Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
Warkie
Happychap
Holymoly
Lee the Pea
Lady Wot Jogs
Mr Puffy.
No Pain
Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people)
Pottermiss
RosemaryClose4
Ricardo86
Straycelt
Night Nurse
Hopetofinish
Vixx76
Rattler Rattler
gizmo83
Millsy1977
Two-Stroke Tart
RFJ
No Pain
USB
Wickett
15West

ZiggyTheSpider

Sofaboy. first timer. hopefully will just be needing a wave but already planning to be in the Chandos afterwards with some mates. so i'll see you there.

23/01/2013 at 05:30

I will be more than happy to lead the pacing group again, but I do suggest we stick with the 11 minute mile sign, I don't want anyone falling behind or injuring themselves.

23/01/2013 at 07:01

Maybe by myself as my wife is Pregnant so no (possibly) Mrs Warkie joining me

My first London Marathon so not sure what to expect but give us a wave

23/01/2013 at 15:19

I'd like to join please.  3 years ago, I was on the list but was pregnant (didnt know it) and was seeing double/stars (but not the RW support crew!) by mile 17, in the st johns by 18, so I missed the support.  Hopefully not this year!

Supporters

SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2
katb
Mrs Warkie
BBH
Womble
JohnClose3
xine267
Soup Dragon
Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)
XFR Bear
LouiseG

Runners

Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
Warkie
Happychap
Holymoly
Lee the Pea
Lady Wot Jogs
Mr Puffy.
No Pain
Pottermiss
RosemaryClose4
Ricardo86
Straycelt
Night Nurse
Hopetofinish
Vixx76
Rattler Rattler
gizmo83
Millsy1977
Two-Stroke Tart
RFJ
No Pain
USB
Wickett
15West

PipG

ZiggyTheSpider

23/01/2013 at 15:39

Can I join too? It's my first marathon so I don't know if I'll need anything specific or if so, what, but the extra cheer would be lovely!

Supporters
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2
katb
Mrs Warkie
BBH
Womble
JohnClose3
xine267
Soup Dragon
Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)
XFR Bear
LouiseG

Runners
Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
Warkie
Happychap
Holymoly
Lee the Pea
Lady Wot Jogs
Mr Puffy.
No Pain
Pottermiss
RosemaryClose4
Ricardo86
Straycelt
Night Nurse
Hopetofinish
Vixx76
Rattler Rattler
gizmo83
Millsy1977
Two-Stroke Tart
RFJ
No Pain
USB
Wickett
15West
PipG
ZiggyTheSpider

literatin

23/01/2013 at 18:17

I usually have to be prevented from falling off the DLR by the time we head to Chandos  but I do have a homing beacon to it - and usually pop upstairs to say hello to Fetchies too  

23/01/2013 at 21:51

Ooh 'ello, it's all changed since I was last on here .  Hopefully this works!!

Supporters
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2
katb
Mrs Warkie
BBH
Womble
JohnClose3
xine267
Soup Dragon
Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)
XFR Bear
LouiseG

Runners
Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
Warkie
Happychap
Holymoly
Lee the Pea
Lady Wot Jogs
Mr Puffy.
No Pain
Pottermiss
RosemaryClose4
Ricardo86
Straycelt
Night Nurse
Hopetofinish
Vixx76
Rattler Rattler
gizmo83
Millsy1977
Two-Stroke Tart
RFJ
No Pain
USB
Wickett
15West
PipG
ZiggyTheSpider
Ultra Kazzaaaaah!

24/01/2013 at 14:32

People say hello to fetchies? Which Chandos is it? Damn these chains making it difficult for runners in need of refreshment

24/01/2013 at 14:56
Sister Bad Habit wrote (see)

I was born to be a leader, not a follower LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall lead you all astray

that is so very true....

I'll be there next year... promise

24/01/2013 at 15:09

Trafalgar Square, SC  RW downstairs, Fetchies upstairs (I cross the divide with a foot in each camp lol).

Although, I say RW downstairs - I usually end up in the gutter outside . Nearly got run over 2 years ago (that was the year we got told off by the landlord for buying beer in the offy opposite and putting it in his pint glasses  that Barlos is a very bad influence......) We haven't done that since, clearly. Last year I was buying wine by the bottle. Can't remember using a glass though..............

24/01/2013 at 19:17

I have been known to drink beer that I've bought elsewhere in Chandos - can't be doing with those queues, especially downstairs

24/01/2013 at 20:37
Ultra Kazzaaaaah!! wrote (see)

I have been known to drink beer that I've bought elsewhere in Chandos - can't be doing with those queues, especially downstairs

Completely agree with that.... I actually got lost last year and ended up with the Fetchies by mistake 

81 to 100 of 564 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.