London Marathon 2013 - Runners & Supporters

121 to 140 of 566 messages
06/02/2013 at 11:17

Hi everyone,

First time VLM runner, from Canada (via Sheffield!). I am running for charity, although my charity only had 1 slot, so I am on my own! Would love a little extra support at Mile 17, and I'm hoping to sign my husband up for the support crew (he should be easily convinced by offers of beer followed by an afternoon at the pub!).

Any more info on what we need to do to get involved with your crew is greatly appreciated!

06/02/2013 at 13:09

Hiya. I'm in! First time, charity place with Headway.

Supporters
Sister Bad Habit (aka K-Web on the 'other' site for those crossing from the dark side lol)
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2
katb
Mrs Warkie
BBH
Womble
JohnClose3
xine267
Soup Dragon
Sweetest Thing (with FL & LB)
Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)
XFR Bear
LouiseG
Mrs ZiggyTheSpider (contact through ZiggyThe Spider)

Runners
Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought)
Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
Warkie
Happychap
Holymoly
Lee the Pea
Lady Wot Jogs
kittenkat (hopefully not stopping, no offence)
Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs)
Mr Puffy.
No Pain
Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people)
Pottermiss
RosemaryClose4
Ricardo86
Straycelt
Night Nurse
Hopetofinish
Prawnie (& Mr Prawnie running his first marathon)
Vixx76
Rattler Rattler
gizmo83
Millsy1977
Two-Stroke Tart
RFJ
No Pain
USB
Wickett
15West
PipG
ZiggyTheSpider
Sofaboy. first timer. hopefully will just be needing a wave but already planning to be in the Chandos afterwards with some mates. so i'll see you there.
Cocoa Pop. Beer and jelly babies required.
Ultra Kazzaaaaah!
Slim Fast
georginagem

06/02/2013 at 14:09

I NEED that big cheer! First time marathon runner here Thanks for doing this - what a fantastic community!

Supporters
Sister Bad Habit (aka K-Web on the 'other' site for those crossing from the dark side lol)
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2
katb
Mrs Warkie
BBH
Womble
JohnClose3
xine267
Soup Dragon
Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)
XFR Bear
LouiseG

Runners
Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought)
Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
Warkie
Happychap
Holymoly
Lee the Pea
Lady Wot Jogs
Mr Puffy.
No Pain
Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people)
Pottermiss
RosemaryClose4
Ricardo86
Straycelt
Night Nurse
Hopetofinish
Vixx76
Rattler Rattler
gizmo83
Millsy1977
Two-Stroke Tart
RFJ
No Pain
USB
Wickett
15West
PipG
ZiggyTheSpider
Sofaboy. first timer. hopefully will just be needing a wave but already planning to be in the Chandos afterwards with some mates. so i'll see you there.
Ultra Kazzaaaaah!
Slim Fast
georginagem
Khanivore 

06/02/2013 at 14:31

Hello again - just caught up.

Train tickets and hotel booked. Am staying Friday to Monday morning. Will probably do pick up on the Friday, but will see. Can always be persuaded to have coffee.

06/02/2013 at 20:50

Cooper16, just keep popping in here every so often and we will let you know what to do nearer the time.  SBH will allocate all runners and supporters to a support group and then your group leader will be in touch.  It will all become clear.

06/02/2013 at 21:18
I'd like to add my name to the list of runners as well if thats ok!

Supporters
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2
katb
Mrs Warkie
BBH
Womble
JohnClose3
xine267
Soup Dragon
Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)
XFR Bear
LouiseG

Runners
Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
Warkie
Happychap
Holymoly
Lee the Pea
Lady Wot Jogs
Mr Puffy.
No Pain
Pottermiss
RosemaryClose4
Ricardo86
Straycelt
Night Nurse
Hopetofinish
Vixx76
Rattler Rattler
gizmo83
Millsy1977
Two-Stroke Tart
RFJ
No Pain
USB
Wickett
15West
PipG
ZiggyTheSpider
Ultra Kazzaaaaah!
Slim Fast
georginagem
Khanivore 

Mark 1981

06/02/2013 at 21:48

Supporters Sister Bad Habit (aka K-Web on the 'other' site for those crossing from the dark side lol) SuperCaz VikW KateF Tommygun2 katb Mrs Warkie BBH Womble JohnClose3 xine267 Soup Dragon Sweetest Thing (with FL & LB) Foxy Lady (with ST & LB) XFR Bear LouiseG Mrs ZiggyTheSpider (contact through ZiggyThe Spider)

Runners Cake (stopping to hug Caz spin her around and will give the same treatment to any other poor sod why can't run away quick enought) Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood Warkie Happychap Holymoly Lee the Pea Lady Wot Jogs kittenkat (hopefully not stopping, no offence) Loon (definitely stopping and expecting lots of hugs) Mr Puffy. No Pain Nykie (I had a group last year but only at the last minute, so didn't really get to know people) Pottermiss RosemaryClose4 Ricardo86 Straycelt Night Nurse Hopetofinish Prawnie (& Mr Prawnie running his first marathon) Vixx76 Rattler Rattler gizmo83 Millsy1977 Two-Stroke Tart RFJ No Pain USB Wickett 15West PipG ZiggyTheSpider Sofaboy. first timer. hopefully will just be needing a wave but already planning to be in the Chandos afterwards with some mates. so i'll see you there. Cocoa Pop. Beer and jelly babies required. Ultra Kazzaaaaah! Slim Fast georginagem Khanivore

Mark 1981

Mattoo

06/02/2013 at 21:53

Why  has that happened? Help Help!

SBH never realised you was K-Web but makes sense the helpful soul that you are.

I am not going to be able to get online much after 27 March, so please bear with me, as London is last day of this  http://breathefitnessandevents.wordpress.com/i-am-premier-league/

So will probably needs lots of TLC but lets just start with making sure I take vaseline when offered, and am informed of why I need it, unlike 2011

Look forward to seeing you all

09/02/2013 at 18:13

I have killed the thread

09/02/2013 at 18:18
Hi. Could someone please confirm that if you withdraw from VLM 2013, you will automatically be entered for 2014.

Thanks
09/02/2013 at 18:31

Thought I was on this, but seem to have vanished (probably due to my rubbish formatting skills). Will try again:

Supporters
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2
katb
Mrs Warkie
BBH
Womble
JohnClose3
xine267
Soup Dragon
Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)
XFR Bear
LouiseG

Runners
Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
Warkie
Happychap
Holymoly
Lee the Pea
Lady Wot Jogs
Mr Puffy.
No Pain
Pottermiss
RosemaryClose4
Ricardo86
Straycelt
Night Nurse
Hopetofinish
Vixx76
Rattler Rattler
gizmo83
Millsy1977
Two-Stroke Tart
RFJ
No Pain
USB
Wickett
15West
PipG
ZiggyTheSpider
Ultra Kazzaaaaah!
Slim Fast
georginagem
Khanivore 

Mark 1981

Mattoo

Literatin

Edited: 09/02/2013 at 18:32
11/02/2013 at 17:39

This years London Marathon will be my first ever marathon. Where do I add my name to the list of 'runners'? Thanks.

11/02/2013 at 19:32

Copy and paste lists then add your name to bottom and repost Nick (just don't do it like me cos it didn't work? )

11/02/2013 at 20:27

yeah, and don't do it like me either cos I couldn't get rid of the double-spacing at the end!

12/02/2013 at 19:04

Hold down shift when you press enter to get rid of the double spacing.

Supporters
SuperCaz
VikW
KateF
Tommygun2
katb
Mrs Warkie
BBH
Womble
JohnClose3
xine267
Soup Dragon
Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)
XFR Bear
LouiseG

Runners
Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
Warkie
Happychap
Holymoly
Lee the Pea
Lady Wot Jogs
Mr Puffy.
No Pain
Pottermiss
RosemaryClose4
Ricardo86
Straycelt
Night Nurse
Hopetofinish
Vixx76
Rattler Rattler
gizmo83
Millsy1977
Two-Stroke Tart
RFJ
No Pain
USB
Wickett
15West
PipG
ZiggyTheSpider
Ultra Kazzaaaaah!
Slim Fast
georginagem
Khanivore
Mark 1981
Mattoo
Literatin
Nick Wicks

12/02/2013 at 19:40
Hi first time Vlm runner here too.... Need lots of support, really nervous already!!! Help xx
12/02/2013 at 19:43
Runners
Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
Warkie
Happychap
Holymoly
Lee the Pea
Lady Wot Jogs
Mr Puffy.
No Pain
Pottermiss
RosemaryClose4
Ricardo86
Straycelt
Night Nurse
Hopetofinish
Vixx76
Rattler Rattler
gizmo83
Millsy1977
Two-Stroke Tart
RFJ
No Pain
USB
Wickett
15West
PipG
ZiggyTheSpider
Ultra Kazzaaaaah!
Slim Fast
georginagem
Khanivore
Helen Macfarlane 2-first time marathon runner...x
Edited: 12/02/2013 at 19:44
12/02/2013 at 20:10

Not much excitement around here this year is there

13/02/2013 at 09:52

Copy and paste isn't working for me, I lose all the line breaks (like Mattoo did)

Can someone please add me as a runner?  (Or tell me the trick to stop that happening)

13/02/2013 at 13:19

I do like a tidy list...looks around for list fairy and ducks! Added some of the above and it's in some sort of order. Please chech as it still might not be definitive then Schmunkee will be after me! Had a hiccough and thought I might have to pull....I live to run again amigos!!!
Mike F..it was always the case although you did have to pay again, except 2000 when you were balloted and if missed got 2001...check the small print as VLM have changed stuff since FLM...under withdrawals.

Runners
Cake
Cocoa Pop.
Cooper 16 
Dave Wood 4 and Dan Wood
georginagem
gizmo83 
Happychap
Helen Macfarlane 2
Holymoly
Hopetofinish
Khanivore
Lee the Pea
Lady Wot Jogs 
Mike Frog
Millsy1977
Mr Puffy.
Nick Wicks 2
Night Nurse 
No Pain
 PipG
Pottermiss
Rattler Rattler
RFJ 
Ricardo86
RosemaryClose4
Slim Fast 
Sofaboy.
Straycelt
Two-Stroke Tart
Ultra Kazzaaaaah!
USB
Vixx76 
Warkie
Wickett ~
ZiggyTheSpider
15West
Supporters
BBH
Foxy Lady (with ST & LB)
JohnClose3
katb
KateF
LouiseG
Mrs Warkie
Soup Dragon
SuperCaz
Tommygun2
VikW
Womble
XFR Bear
xine267

Edited: 13/02/2013 at 13:20
121 to 140 of 566 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.