London Marathon Good For Age

is it or not???

401 to 404 of 404 messages
24/04/2014 at 14:57

think it's all in the scale? there are a couple of steeper hills but lots of smaller ups and downs.....

I tried to find a profile of richmond but can't - but the park website itself shows that the largest hill in the park is just below 200ft with the base level being somewhere around 50ft so perhaps the ups and downs aren't that dissimilar?

is milton keynes really not an option? bound to be much flatter

24/04/2014 at 15:15

apart from only having 10 days to ramp up my training i also have my stag do the night before MK. i just don't want it quite that much!

the finishing times for MK do reflect that it might be a quicker race although you never know who turns up on the day. perhaps i should target something later in the year and aim for the 2015 race but who know what the GFA requirements will be for that

24/04/2014 at 15:21

A marathon the next day after your stag night - now that is a challange!

24/04/2014 at 22:17

10 days to ramp up your training? what's your GFA target?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
401 to 404 of 404 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.