London Marathon Runners and Supporters Thread

Lots of fun to be had for all

201 to 209 of 209 messages
12/04/2014 at 09:26

Right, this is me signing off until Monday.  Good luck to all the runners and I look forward to seeing both runners and supporters tomorrow

12/04/2014 at 12:04

I have collected a bunch of stuff from the RW stand at Expo, but I wasn't able to take it all. I said that Supercaz would be in later for the rest.

There is a separate box for Fetchie stuff.

I also met Ben RW while I was there.

12/04/2014 at 12:04

Good luck to all runners!

14/04/2014 at 09:59

Thank you so much to everybody that helped out at Muchute yesterday.  Despite a few hitches it all went very smoothly in the end and I think we managed to see most of our runners.

Big thanks to Ben RW for leaving us a bag full of goodies for the runners.  That was a lovely surprise

Thank you to all the runners too, for making the day so enjoyable.  There were hugs, kisses and tears but also lots of smiles and you all looked amazing considering how hot it was.  It was lovely to see so many friends, new and old and to be able to put faces to those I have only spoken to on line.

Thank you for those who provided us with cakes and fizz.  The homemade cakes went down a treat.

I hope that all the runners are not too stiff today and are getting a chance to rest their legs and show off their bling.

One final note from me, the success of Mudchute relies on willing volunteers.  It is hard work but very satisfying to feel that you could be making a difference to somebodies race.  If you aren't running next year, please consider coming along to support, even if you can only make it for a couple of hours.  The running community needs you

14/04/2014 at 12:33

Am really sorry I didn't see you, but it sounds awesome!

14/04/2014 at 12:44

I *think* I saw you run by Lainey, but you were in the zone and not really seeing anything going on around you

14/04/2014 at 12:48

You all looked good to me thanks for organising

14/04/2014 at 13:01

Cannot believe I managed not to see any of you for the second year in a row! Now I'll have to do it again next year for a third attempt.

17/04/2014 at 22:35
I have to admit I was in a world of my own and didn't spot you guys! :-/

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
201 to 209 of 209 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.