London Off

8 messages
19/04/2012 at 22:19

Due to wind rain and lighting London has been closed for the next 5 days.

In view of this the marathon has been moved to Stoke 

19/04/2012 at 22:30

Oh FFS, I had just moved the whole Mudchute (including DLR station and the handy ASDA) to Regents Park after Candy told us about the first move.  Now this.

As I was looking forward to the apes at the Zoo in Regents Park I will now move it to Monkey World just off the M6 at Stoke.  Babboons are available for those who can't bring their own on the train.

I just hope they've time to dig an extension to the DLR as far as Stoke by Sunday

19/04/2012 at 22:40

TP

Theres an ASDA is Stoke no worries just need to make sure its near the 17 mile mark 

Edited: 19/04/2012 at 22:40
19/04/2012 at 22:45

The only thing I remember from the Stoke area is the liberal sprinkling of speed cameras.  Runners BEWARE!!

Actually, I'd prefer a Waitrose if you can arrange it.  Their jelly babies are far superior

19/04/2012 at 22:54
Its STOKE    Waitrose  !!!!!
19/04/2012 at 23:21

Will the course still be 26.2 miles?

Not that i'm bothered I have no intention of running, I thought I'd get round on my hoover.

20/04/2012 at 10:48
camillia sinensis assamica mouse wrote (see)
Not that i'm bothered I have no intention of running, I thought I'd get round on my hoover.

That must have one hell of a lead

20/04/2012 at 17:24
camillia sinensis assamica mouse wrote (see)

Will the course still be 26.2 miles?

It will be there or therabouts it depends on your Garmin !

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
8 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.