London running show

21 to 28 of 28 messages
29/11/2009 at 11:51
They are.  I've been looking at the website for ages as know quite a few people who rave about them but didn't want to spend that sort of money without checking out the sizes.  Was very tempted to get a cammo one as well as a plain one but resisted the temptation!
29/11/2009 at 17:16
Was not impressed with the show at all and felt ripped off too by the entrance fee.
30/11/2009 at 13:45
Agree £9 was a rip off - took all of 5 mins to look around.  Some of the seminars were OK but didn't really tell you anything new.  The 'improve your running technique' session on Sunday was basically just an advert for the Running School.  Luckily I live pretty close - would have been sorely disappointed if I'd made the effort to travel a long distance!
30/11/2009 at 18:12
How did it compare to the London Marathon expo?
07/12/2009 at 11:54

Really poor show I thought. I was in and out within 20mins with no really good in-show offers on kit - I could have bought all the kit online for similar prices or less. Will not be going back again.

I did like the Sci-Fi Collectors Show next door though - a right bunch of 'fruit bats', grown men dressed as clingons, ghostbusters and Stargate soldiers. Classic! 

09/12/2009 at 10:29
I thought it was pure rubbish too.  Will wait for the Expo next time.  Maybe would have felt better if it hadn't been held in the basement!
10/12/2009 at 19:22

running show not even worth printing off the BOGOF voucher

let hope the TCR in feb does not go the same way.

do we really need the ruuning show as TCR covers it all and more

poor show from the organisers

cougie    pirate
10/12/2009 at 20:59
Why pay for this when expo is bigger and free ?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 28 of 28 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.