Lucozade sport gel carrier offer

avoid it! lousy quality!

2 messages
20/04/2007 at 18:35
Went to expo on thursday and got a lucozade gel carrier with six gels for a fiver - good bargain me thinks particularly as there was a little pouch where I could store my asthma inhaler.
Went for a dress rehearsal today to check that all my kit was ok - just as well that I did because my inhaler fell out the bottom of the pouch! Sh*te quality or what? It wouldn't have been very funny if I had needed my ventolin on sunday! be warned people!
21/04/2007 at 08:18
Bill: I went for a short run yesterday to try it our and my key fell out and lucky I heard it fall on the ground. I am going to have to stitch it more securely today as I do want to use it. Like you, just as well I tried it yesterday otherwise all my sweets would have fallen out tomorrow and by the time I went to get one they would be gone!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.