Man v horse

5 messages
05/06/2012 at 11:19
Hi I m running man v horse marathon at Llanwrtwd wells this year for the first time ...! Any advice please ......
10/06/2012 at 11:32
Hi Nigel, sorry I did not see this before or would have been looking eagerly too. I ran it for the first time yesterday and OMG what a challenge. The first 2 legs were OK but my legs failed me and I was wobbling all over by the time I finished the last leg.
Think I would have happily swum the river to avoid the extra distance at the end!
How did you do?
10/06/2012 at 12:54
Hi I think you said it for me to .! What a day I though the trails were more like streams than trails .i had to dig deep for the last 2 miles and going past the finish to cum back again OMG .walking back to the car after the finish was fun . definitely do it again what about you !
10/06/2012 at 14:25
Hmmm it is a bit too early to pledge another go but probably once the pain subsides and my toenails stop throbbing.....
Luckily I ran with a clubmate and it was reassuring knowing he was there if I did indeed fall head first into a bog.
We did 4:16 but think I could have gone quicker if the course was drier.
10/06/2012 at 15:42
Well done on your time . I was very pleased with my time I did a 3.35 I do nt think I could have gone much quicker drier or not

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.