Massage

3 messages
08/04/2010 at 20:40

HI there,

2 yrs ago I ran for a charity. They had a massive team of massuaers and boy did I really benefot from a good rub down after the finish.

Do you know of any charities who have a massage team in place and I will of course be willing to doasnte on the day for their charity?

It made a massive difference as I felt fab 2 days later!!!!!

Thanks in advance.

Marty

Basil Brush Mk II    pirate
08/04/2010 at 20:49
Asthma UK will, at their post-race reception. Probably best to contact their marathon person first to check! But if you wave money at them I'm sure it'll sweeten the deal.... londonmarathon@asthma.org.uk
09/04/2010 at 12:56

Macmillan are laying on a post race reception for their runners. Not far from the finish line. Food, drink, massage etc.

Join Team Macmillan

They're also doing a pre-race pasta party the night before which is free for runners (£10 for friends/family).

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.