National Autistic Society

My eldest son is autistic, so that's why I'm doing it. How about you?!

81 to 86 of 86 messages
21/04/2006 at 18:09

YES,GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!
And a big thank you for running for this very special cause close to my heart.

(I will be doing my ''long'' run of 13 miles on Sunday!!!! To go to Gothenburg and a halfmarathon in May!)
21/04/2006 at 19:23
G.J
Thanks and good luck to you!
21/04/2006 at 21:29

Good luck to all.

Up early for the 6.43 train from Manchester to Euston and then straight to Expo.

Didn't think I would be nervous after doing race last year, but nerves are starting to kick in now.

Hope to bump into some of you on day. My number is 2230 with Jocky and picture of my nephew Ben on frony of vest.

Jockster

Jockster
26/04/2006 at 21:39
Hope you all had a good day and are recovering well. Let me know how you got on.

I enjoyed it even more than last year. The support was amazing. Saw lots of fellow NAS runners on route and had great reception from NAS supporters. My brother even caught meat the finish on video on BBC interactive . Managed to sneak under the GFA time in 3:14:13, so might have to do it again next year !

Was able to get to NAS reception till about three. Said I hoped to run for NAS next year, and my brother said he will come along to support.

Jockster
26/04/2006 at 22:03
Well done, Jockster :o)
27/04/2006 at 10:15
Jockster
Brilliant, well done! Sorry I missed you. I did see a "pack" of NAS runners at one point but not you! I made it in 5.54 and I am thrilled!
Really well done. Your family must be very proud.
See you next year?!
Jiggi

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 86 of 86 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.