Nottingham/training

ANYONE NEEDING A PARTNER

4 messages
20/10/2003 at 17:20
WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO MEET UP SOME WERE FOR TRAINING RUNS
21/10/2003 at 21:45
SlowbutShore, are you certain you're in the Nottingham area, judging by your screen name, I would've guessed you'd be on the coast.

If you're in Notts, come along to Notts AC, runners of all standards are more than welcome. It's a great club, very friendly and I'm certain you'd enjoy it. Tuesday night session, 6:30pm @ Harvey Hadden Satdium on Wigman Road in Bilborough. There's also a track session on Thursday and a long run Sunday. Feel free to drop me an email if you need additional information
;-)
23/10/2003 at 18:01
WHOOPS! Wrong spelling shore sure,called not change it,yes i live in kimberley/Notts
23/10/2003 at 22:27
s-b-s, in response to your email, there are runners of all abilities at the club. Tuesday night typically has groups heading out at anywhere from around 9min/mile to 6min/mile pace.

cheers

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.