Photos

Official ones

5 messages
22/04/2007 at 19:29
I am sure there must be a thread on this but what is the website name for the photos and how long does it take for them to be uploaded?

Oh, and congratulations everyone !
Do2    pirate
22/04/2007 at 19:37
Hi Lisa,

FLM website says marathonfoto.com will have photos up in a few days and we will get them through the post in 3 -6 weeks for "approval".

How did you get on?
22/04/2007 at 23:27
Congratulations to everyone that finished the London marathon. I missed out on a place for this year but am once again inspired for 2008.Any more takers?
Dustboy    pirate
22/04/2007 at 23:37
Would give me something else to moan about. I might! Though judging by many of the reports, It is not a pleasant experience.
Do2    pirate
23/04/2007 at 07:42
"Pleasant" is a relative term though DB - if you see the photos there'll be lots of smiling faces on them I'm sure :-)

Now, do I really have to go to work this morning? - Not sure if my legs want to play!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.