Photos

6 messages
30/05/2013 at 15:14

OMG have just got around to viewing my photos, and they are gross, why the hell do they take them from 25 mile on, everyone looks s**t by then, in days gone by they were from Cutty Sark, at least most of us still had a smile on our face, I, for one will not bother buying any of these!!!

30/05/2013 at 16:26

I guess it's easier to single out individual runners later on when you're more spaced out.  But I agree - mine are all pretty rubbish too, apart from a couple where as luck would have it I spotted my family in the crowd around Westminster right at one of the photo points, so had a big grin on my face. In all the rest I am a champion gurner

30/05/2013 at 16:37

They've managed to get some good ones of me around Surrey Quays area, classic both feet off the ground pose, with a steely look of determination on my face (as opposed to the "I'm having a shit" look on my face, which was continuous for the last three miles).  I also managed a cheery thumbs-up at Tower Bridge.

But for those prices they can keep them. 

30/05/2013 at 16:41

My mum managed an amazing both feet off the ground picture of me just after Blackfriars Bridge. I'm looking a bit sweaty, but otherwise pretty happy, and it was free.

cougie    pirate
30/05/2013 at 17:28
I love the levitating pics - I might buy one of my feet - but not the rest of me. A red sweaty mess. Niiiice !
30/05/2013 at 20:23

Phil - that's put my mind at rest, I thought the 'having a shit' face was just me.  My alternative in finishing line photos is the 'Mutley', where my bottom teeth appear to be trying to chew off the rest of my face.  I do also have a 'camp hand' when things start to get tough or if I'm really putting in the effort!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.