question

giving up the booze or just being sensible?

2 messages
11/09/2012 at 17:45

hi, hope I add this right. After reading the last article, I have been wondering about the above question. It has come my own personal reason is that I wish to cut down dramatically, this to some extent I'm succeeding. But its the change of routine, lack of friendship, or just change long term peoples opininion of yourself, on discovering yourself via running, jogging. For me its the lack of friendship, for others it could be something else. I was just wondering is there a regular thread where people in similar posistions can build up friendships, or is there room to develop a thread like the one regarding weight loss?

11/09/2012 at 18:17
Maybe all your potential friends are all thinking. What the f*** is he talking about?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.