RUNNING A MARATHON 1 MONTH TRAINING

Want to run the Copenhagen marathon (19th may) with 26 useful days of training)

381 to 400 of 502 messages
12/05/2013 at 18:55

I'm aware of the science.....which is why I'm also taking on extra salts/sugars etc

I'm not an idiot despite the overwhelming view of the thread...I just do idiotic things.

12/05/2013 at 18:58

hey that's not fair Mr Coward i never ever said you were an idiot...

fair enough i did call you an ejit but that was before i became aware of your drink and drug problems..

12/05/2013 at 19:00

"drug problems.." everyone is aware it's just caffiene right 

12/05/2013 at 19:01

So you've spent a week getting pissed, not sleeping enough and getting hyped up on "energy" drinks but you kid yourself you have done some sort of training because you have "spent a lot of time on your feet." You are deluded.

You had a bare month to train at the beginning and have wasted a week of that.

What a bloody clown!

Just FYI: 20 pints of water a day (given that you are asleep for a fair chunk of that) can kill you.

Also yellow = jaundice. That's pretty bad news and means your liver is not functioning properly. Clearly you are not race fit but I would would question whether you are healthy enough generally.

I woud suggest you get checked out by a doctor.

Edited: 12/05/2013 at 19:04
12/05/2013 at 19:02

This is interesting.... "I woud suggest you get checked out by a doctor." I am nearly one.

12/05/2013 at 19:05

Hey steady on screamyperson can't you see the poor lad has health issues and 

now that he has started to wet the bed as well it must be a bit of a nightmare for him at the moment so how about some kind hearted words intead of telling him to go and see a quack.

12/05/2013 at 19:05
Alex Coward 2 wrote (see)

This is interesting.... "I woud suggest you get checked out by a doctor." I am nearly one.

So why don't you know anything about hyponatremia or jaundice?

Pudge    pirate
12/05/2013 at 19:06

I say again.....WHAT THE FUCK?

12/05/2013 at 19:07

quack quack....  

boom boom... 

12/05/2013 at 19:08

BTW - doing idiotic things does actually make you an idiot.

12/05/2013 at 19:09

Pudge if i was a swearing man i'd swear i  knew that Mr Coward was a quack already......

Pudge    pirate
12/05/2013 at 19:11

His last comment has pretty much cemented the fact that he is taking the piss on this thread.

Dare I ask Alex, a doctor in what? 

12/05/2013 at 19:11

quack quack....  

boom boom... 

12/05/2013 at 19:14
Pudge wrote (see)

His last comment has pretty much cemented the fact that he is taking the piss on this thread.

Dare I ask Alex, a doctor in what? 

Stupidology?

12/05/2013 at 19:14

we have all been here before remember   .....

and I have been told I should not put cheese out as bait because thats like giving potatoes to Ducks ....not very nice... even if you are just doing it for fun...

12/05/2013 at 19:15

"So why don't you know anything about hyponatremia or jaundice?" .... I do...

"BTW - doing idiotic things does actually make you an idiot." There are two widely accepted definitions of an idiot... The first was the original use of the word in IQ tests whereby an idiot sat between a mooron and a cretin.

The second definition is where a person repeats the same action whilst expecting a different result. 

12/05/2013 at 19:18

"Dare I ask Alex, a doctor in what?" I plan (eventually) to be a orthopaedic surgeon. Currently in my penultimate year studying.

12/05/2013 at 19:19

"So why don't you know anything about hyponatremia or jaundice?" .... I do...

"BTW - doing idiotic things does actually make you an idiot." There are two widely accepted definitions of an idiot... The first was the original use of the word in IQ tests whereby an idiot sat between a mooron and a cretin.

The second definition is where a person repeats the same action whilst expecting a different result. 

The third is when someone expects to do a marathon in a month and then pisses a week of his already scant training up the wall.

And if you do know about hyponatremia and jaundice why are you actually trying to kill yourself?

Edited: 12/05/2013 at 19:19
12/05/2013 at 19:22

hey whatever happened to whatshisname?

and on that note i have to go and do a bit of office cleaning with my wife so i'll be out for a couple of hours..  

if you want to carry on without me that's fair enough but please please please

don't go breaking my heart  Help..Twist and shout...said opps upside yout head..

in other words ... ....

Pudge    pirate
12/05/2013 at 19:23

"Dare I ask Alex, a doctor in what?" I plan (eventually) to be a orthopaedic surgeon. Currently in my penultimate year studying.

Heaven help your future patients.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.