RW Forum Six - Sub 3:30

Minni v Dubai Dave

29,121 to 29,140 of 37,114 messages
19/04/2013 at 18:11
Oomp- Boston GFA is less demanding than VLM.
19/04/2013 at 18:21
I'm in pen 2 as well Freemers.

Think Boston is the same as London for girlies.

Quite a few are struggling to get on forum if its a bit quiet tonight!

I'm off to a cocktail party....rings of Friday night pre Berlin. Must be good...must be good....

Saying that...seen a photo of Minni and Bro sharing a glass of wine this afternoon. Just snitching
19/04/2013 at 18:31
Lol, telling tales A.A

Daren, good you're back into the running, take your time to slowly build up.

Getting excited for all you guys, have safe journies and rest those legs tomorrow!

I've decided to spectate on t.v whilst marking coursework that is due to be moderated on Tuesday. Make sure you wave at the cameras as you go past! Feeling strange not to be running this year....
19/04/2013 at 18:39

Erm we were not sharing - we had a glass each!

Been to Expo.  Quite quiet really.  Off for a Thai now. 

I can't seen to access the forum anymore from my phone, which is a bugger. 

Catch you later!

19/04/2013 at 18:56
Barry & Oompa, I'm blue pen 3 also, will try find you both.

The rw pacer is in pen 3 too so don't panic. We can form up a sub 3:15 train whichever way it works out.

Good sleeps everyone.
19/04/2013 at 19:15
Thank you for the welcome back. I am so happy to be back running and pain free. I can't believe how much such a freak accident could have changed my life so much.

Darren - I am also on the comeback trail. I am running the 3 miles to and from work to start. I'm not really worrying about pace but just building endurance.

Minnie - I am running Mablethorpe again as it good for me last time when I needed my GFA. I am going to do the Leeds 10k and the Fleetwood half in the build up.

So excited for everyone with all this talk of the Expo and everything. I am going to try tracking you all so I will be with you in spirit. I also expect to hear all the celeb spotting news.
19/04/2013 at 19:22
So excited for everyone!

Weeble, not sure of plan yet but might try to get to chandos. OH is away so I have a free day for spectating, but last year tried Chandos and it was so full I couldn't find anyone.

Physio tomorrow. No new issues, still working on the old ones.
19/04/2013 at 19:29
Meant to say, also have anniversary games tickets . Had an advance ticket code as I bought tickets when it was due to be at Crystal Palace but even then it seemed as if quite a lot of the seats had gone.
19/04/2013 at 19:33
Go Team Minni - It must be really exciting for you all.

Daren - Nice to hear from you. I'm on the come back trail to, just did 2m on the TM and no heel pain atall, first time since beginning of Dec.
You need to dust down your bike and do some x-training.
19/04/2013 at 21:00

Hi Daren - I'm also on the comeback trail!

19/04/2013 at 22:15
Mega busy at work today so im sorry ive been absent, but im now packed and ready to fly in the morning!!,!,!,!,!,!,!,,,,

Im so excited, and i just cant hide it

But v tired so sleep now. Will hopefully have a proper chance to catch up at the airport if i can find wifi.
19/04/2013 at 22:24
Keeps reposting. Anyway, im back in uk, freezing cold, gonna have to wrap up warm for the start!! Too zonked to check back properly but i posted my number etc this morning from the airport and cannot copy and paste it on ipad. Can someone do it for me please?

Rifht, sleep now. See you on Sun!!
19/04/2013 at 22:29
I've not drunk this much on a Friday before a marathon before ... Oh yes ..it doesn't matter !
Sleep well runners. No sleep tomorrow night
19/04/2013 at 23:43
Looks like the VLMers have had an early night
20/04/2013 at 04:46
Girls - I'm I'm pen 2. Is that where you are too? I think pen 1 is for the celebs only.

Feeling quite odd. Not really feeling the marathon excitement and don't feel as if I can do it (not because i feel nervpus but more becausr i dont know if i can be bothered!) Hope it's not a bad omen....

How random is this? Discovered a week or so ago that Brolish works in a building beside my hotel so we would go to the expo together. Arrived yesterday, checked in and went to my room on the 4th floor. Looked out the window and thought that I was looking directly into the huge glass building (8 floors?) that contains her office. A couple of texts later and we were both standing at our windows and her desk is directly opposite my window! Not even slightly to the right or left! Random or what?!
Edited: 20/04/2013 at 04:47
20/04/2013 at 05:59
Minni - so funny. Yep I'm pen 2

I was all lethargic too yesterday. Maybe it's this tapering nonsense!

Shit nights sleep for me and I only had 2 cocktails and 2 glasses of red. Went to bed at midnight. Hope I sleep a bit today.
20/04/2013 at 06:46
Minni. - looks like the celebs are going to be wiped out in a TM stampede. Sounds a bit like a Hitchcock movie- Rear Window wasnt it? Now get back to sleep!
AA- and you get back to sleep too!
Oh my head !!!!
20/04/2013 at 07:13
Morning all! Up, packed (again) and ready to head up to london to check into our hotel, go to the expo and see the mighty (ahem) Fulham this pm. Am looking forward to a good day with lots of things to keep marathon nerves at bay (except the expo, mit get a bit nervous there!!)

Hiw do we find out what pens we are in?
20/04/2013 at 07:22

Hope you got some sleep Minni.... Bizarre about Brols window!

20/04/2013 at 08:28
Hi everyone! Yes, it was rather bizarre...lol. Of all the hotels in London and all rooms in the travelodge Minni ended up right across my desk It was lovely to meet up and check out the expo together.
Lazy day planned for today with some serious carbo loading and concentrating hard on doing nothing... other than a 20min plod.
Very excited and fired up to go
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.