RW Forum Six - Sub 5

XB v Ultra Kazzaah

741 to 754 of 754 messages
11/04/2011 at 06:11

well done everyone

it was tough out thre- missed sub 5 but have a shiny new PB of 5.12 (.was 5.27) so ill take that and the suntan i'm now sporting

11/04/2011 at 06:43
Well done Vik.
11/04/2011 at 07:30
Fab stuff Vik.  Craking pb there
11/04/2011 at 07:33
How are the marathon runners legs this morning.
seren nos yn canu    pirate
11/04/2011 at 07:42

well done Kaz, Tracey and Vik

a hot day for running.

Kaz...........I know what you mean about a love of running..............I so want to run more than bike at the moment

11/04/2011 at 07:58

Legs are fine T.  Shin is a bit sore and the chafing and blistering made for a comedy run this morning.  Certainly don't feel like I ran a marathon yesterday - obviously take it far too easily!!

Congrats again for yesterday seren.  There's certainly been some great PBs around the forum this weekend

Honestly running is the only thing I do nowadays - and it's the only thing I want to do really.

XB
11/04/2011 at 08:35

Respect. On my dog jog this morning, I was thinking about how the heck you'd do your streaky run today and you've already done it.

Well done Vik.

I've got to say that it's been an honour and a pleasure to be involved in this great project and to get to know you, Kaz. I'm confident that you'll go from strength to strength now - just ignore the bad days; they're there to make the good days even more special. And I'll see you at Windy where your target is to beat me by over 20 minutes!!

11/04/2011 at 14:12
Just doing a quick round of the VLM threads. If anyone is looking for a train ticket from the NW (Macclesfield) to London, please message me. Depart 16th April morning, Return 17th April evening. It might even suit a football fan going down for the semi's. I've got a spare now as my daughter cant make it. Selling at cost £23.
XB
12/04/2011 at 17:23

I nearly forgot. I promised to send some sponsorship money somewhere if you cracked the 5 hours, Kaz. I know it'll be written somewhere above but can you remember what I said? If I don't do it soon it'll never get done.

12/04/2011 at 22:02

XB, look forward to seeing you at Windy.  Not sure about beating you by 20 mins though!

Had forgotten about the sponsor thing but can't remember what you said tbh.

12/04/2011 at 22:10
Kaz - how is your mum doing?
XB
13/04/2011 at 08:47

Found it...

"Kaz, I'm starting to look forward to the main event in Brighton. I've just had my earning potential cut by a 1/3rd so I can't make a grand gesture but I think I'll put my money where my mouth is. Here's the deal - for every 1 minute you get below 5 hours, I will contribute £1 to a charideee of your choice to a maximum of £25"

So that'll be...erm...a quid!!

I'll call it a tenner cos I'm now down to one day a week. Name your charity.

13/04/2011 at 13:16

XB, that is very sweet of you but really given your cut in hours you don't have to - just having you as my mentor has been the spur I needed

T, not seen Mum since Saturday but as far as I know she's doing ok - not heard anything otherwise!  It's her birthday today so will go see her tonight.

13/04/2011 at 21:39
Did a 2 mile recovery run this evening.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
741 to 754 of 754 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.