RW Forum Six – Sub 5 Vanessa Ford with Plum

181 to 185 of 185 messages
Plum    pirate
19/05/2013 at 17:24

Sorry I havent been here to bask in your reflected awesomeness.......

I am so proud of you and hope I gave you some help in some small way..... in the end it is down to you and your grit and determination and training...

Well done

x

V4D
19/05/2013 at 17:43

you did indeed help. I'm still out of action with inflamed tendon but that hasnt't stopped me entering next year .

04/12/2013 at 12:02

I wonder if this is the official Sub forum - so I'll bump it back to the top of the front page.

Gareth

M...eldy    pirate
15/12/2013 at 18:23

Ladies & Gents

We are due to run this little group again this year, if you would like to be part of the process or indeed would like to grass someone up that I can approach for a mentor then please let me know  .. 

16/12/2013 at 21:27
How do the forum 6 threads work? Are you allowed to just join in or do you need to be invited?
Sorry, been moving and settling my parents in for nearly a week and have lost track.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
181 to 185 of 185 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.