Shakespeare marathan.public transport

6 messages
23/10/2013 at 10:36

Hello

I want to run the shakespeare marathan in Stratford upon Avon on April 27th.i want to come by train.I can't find any information about how to get there.Does anyone know how far Stratford upon Avon train station is from the event which starts at the rotary club?any hel would be appreciated

cougie    pirate
23/10/2013 at 10:46
Easy to walk. Start is in Church lane.

Are the trains early enough though ? I'd rather stay over the night before and avoid any transport problems.
23/10/2013 at 10:51

Your right as the trains don't start till after 9 and need to be there for that time.staying over is definetly an option.is it far from the train station then?

23/10/2013 at 11:38

Have a look on Google maps, that will show you where Church Lane is in relation to the station.

cougie    pirate
23/10/2013 at 12:18
Stratford is not a big town anyway. If you can run a marathon - you can easily walk from the station to stay anywhere in town.
23/10/2013 at 13:29

The start is right in the town centre.  Easy walking distance.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.