Stockholm marathons (June and July) entries for sale

one entry for June and two for July

2 messages
15/05/2012 at 13:52

Hello - my friend and I are no longer able to run the Stockhom Marathon(s). We have one entry (male) for Saturday 2nd June Stockholm ASICS marathon. We ran this last year and it's a great one, very flat and great scenery.

I also have two entries (one male, one female) for the Jubilee Marathon. <span style="color: #000000; line-height: normal;">Saturday 14 July 2012 at 13:48 is the start of the Jubilee Marathon Stockholm 1912-2012, 10,436 runners from 65 countries are entered in this historic race in Stockholm. I have 2 bibs available for sale. Let me know if you are interested.

<span style="color: #000000;"><span style="line-height: normal;">Please get in touch if you're interested.

<span style="color: #000000;"><span style="line-height: normal;">Hannah

16/05/2012 at 01:35

re: Saturday 2nd June Stockholm marathon

Can a female buy a male entry?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.