Sub 3

For anyone trying to crack the 3 in any marathon anywhere in the world

105,461 to 105,462 of 105,462 messages
Today at 21:55

SL: A couple of the BAC runners did that test last year and they also got told they should be sprinters, which they definitely are not; both are just either side of 2:30 runners.

Today at 22:04

Ryan / Mr B Haha I told you I was showboating!! Oh my!! I reckon there were far too many instances of that sort of behaviour for my own good, or rather time

Bainspj thanks for your kind comment. I know exactly what you mean about 'Martin' (although I think he has quite a back story). Did you encounter 'Toilet Man' by any chance? I think I did your speed up tactic eventually to shake off that one.

Lev_ that's a cracking report and performance. Ever thought of Ghosting? Superb with a -ve split about as neat as could be. Outstanding.

LD I'm feeling tempted. There could be no showboating antics in the dark, surely?

Wanted to run this afternoon so banned myself on principle. Will head out tomorrow for the first one.

Edited: 18/04/2014 at 22:13

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
105,461 to 105,462 of 105,462 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.