Sub 3:30 in 2010.

4 messages
24/04/2009 at 15:43
Might as well aim high coz I'm feeling pretty down at the moment.
24/04/2009 at 19:02

KK - I know you mean well and I really really appreciate it but I've buggered my back and can barely walk at the moment and I've had to defer. All I was doing was putting me pants on this morning and I ended up in a heap on the floor. That's why I'm a bit down. I know what you mean about the psychological stuff though. It's cost me sporting prizes in the past. I used to get to the final hurdle convinced I'd lose, so I did.

But good luck on Sunday and I hope you have a storming race.

24/04/2009 at 19:10

Hail Hail

Really hope that things work out for you FF.  Its gutting when things like this happen so close to your d-day.  But you're already looking beyond Sunday, and thats important, so well done.

BTW - as a true Scotsman, I've always thought pants were over-rated.  Think you might now agree.

24/04/2009 at 19:34

Blinding plan.

Have you deferred Steve too? 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.