sub 4 hour group,if anyone wants to get together

all welcome

67,361 to 67,369 of 67,369 messages
19/08/2014 at 13:19

Susan - wow read about that yesterday.  Hope they are safe and well.

Howard - see you at the start line next April

Just Coop - weren't you called Acoop or something earlier this year? Prefer this one sums up running! You do tri's?  Once i accomplish my first marathon (sub 4 of course ) i fancy a sprint tri - one problem i cant swim! (well not very well and one length i tend to swallow most of the pool). I was at the front row on finish line when Brownlee brothers finished in Motherwell (CG) - got a high five and on telly too...so dead keen on a tri but with one slight nag.  Gotta have goals i suppose ... if only someone would dare me and find a suitable event...

So 4 miles kinda easy at lunch - bad time to run in central edinburgh as all the 5min mile is my easy pace nutters are out so it was a case of "there goes another one again.."...nah it was lovely and sunny and quite crisp.  Nae niggles whatesoever (a first im sure!)

19/08/2014 at 13:20

TOTP ... it's a sign i need to do a tri!!

19/08/2014 at 15:44

I double dare you Shedboy Lots of people can't swim well when they start triathlons, all you need is a couple of lessons and you'll be on your way! Yep - I used to be ACoop, Just keep going is my mantra when things get tough, thought it was fitting as a name.

19/08/2014 at 17:38

I love a dare ...done .. doggy paddle, bike and run it is for me then!

Yesterday at 10:30

Do you live in Edinburgh Shed boy? Am here right now at the Festival my hubby is in The James plays at the Festival Theatre. About James 1, 2 and 3 of Scotland. We are off to see all three today. 12.00, 4pm and 8 pm. 

Yesterday at 13:27

It seems that theatre going is a marathon not a sprint Susan!

Yesterday at 13:42

10 mile bike ride this morning - a bit of gentle exercise and a recce for my next long run.

Pilates tomorrow and then the long run on Friday!

Yesterday at 16:44
Hi Susan
I work bang in central edinburgh - st andrews square. Wow that sounds amazing i should get along to see that. Hows it been going how long u up for? Tried to beat the lunchtime pack of wolves by going out at 1130 but they passed me on my way back ... What with all their fancy fast running and stuff 3.54 miles
Today at 01:58

How funny Shedboy, that's where our bank is. you only have two chances to see James Plays. Finish Friday in Edinburgh 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
67,361 to 67,369 of 67,369 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.