Sub 5 hours

Slow, steady but determined.

60,041 to 60,060 of 60,765 messages
28/11/2012 at 07:45
I put Bernard's name in club ballot last night
29/11/2012 at 23:09

Evening all!

I had a hospital appointment this afternoon All seems to be good Next appointment in 3 months

Hope everyone is well

30/11/2012 at 05:54
Morning all

Have been awake since 4:20am when Andre woke me up to tell me he had wet the bed
01/12/2012 at 10:40

Morning all

Roobs - great news

Tracey - Good luck with the ballot

My runnning has beena bit hit and miss lately, but enjoyed 6 miles this morning!

03/12/2012 at 11:46

I haven't run since last Tuesday - there has just been so much going on. But I'll be at club tomorrow night to do that 4m!

03/12/2012 at 15:21
Roobs - you mean tomorrow
03/12/2012 at 16:27
Sorry having brain melt down Roobs
03/12/2012 at 20:41

Really struggled with this mornings run, it was just the usual 3.5 but it was so warm and humid, we were all just dripping, high 70's temp and humidity in 90's and it's flipping December!  Mustn't moan because by God I think I am going to come down to earth (or at least Heathrow) with a bang on Friday morning!

Good running Roobs  

Great that you enjoyed your run MWW, it may make it a bit more 'hit' than 'miss'  How's the family?

See you've been doing your Santa Run Tracey?

05/12/2012 at 22:23
Kierrah has wanted to find a school friend from primary school, but we could remember her surname. I was having a clear out and found a letter from her friend with her name on it. Kierrah ask to be her friend on Facebook and her friend excepted her. Now Kierrah is scanning in photos of them from about 12 years ago When her friend moved up to Manchester her dad was working in the midland drove down here on a Friday after work to pick Kierrah up and drove up to Manchester so that could spend the weekend together.
05/12/2012 at 22:29
The postmark on the envelope was August 2001. Kierrah would have been 5 years 10 months. She was very young to go away for the weekend.
06/12/2012 at 15:42

That's nice for her Tracey

Well we did just under 4m on Tuesday evening. It felt really hard going but it was actually at the same pace as the previous week I am feeling so tired this week though that my planned run home tonight has been abandoned in favour of an early dinner and very early night or should that be I can never tell lol

TS - Its bloody freezing here!

Brad and I worked out why I am feeling the cold so badly this year. Last year I didn't go out at all in the cold weather because I was either ill or recovering from my op. Its been about two years since I encountered temps like these! lol I have been cold nearly all bloody week! I'm thinking of going and getting some of those onesies! lol

06/12/2012 at 16:49
Roobs - I don't blame you not running home. Your doing brilliantly x
06/12/2012 at 18:21

All packed here!  My bag is more or less full with christmas pressies rather than clothes, most of the stuff I leave here as it is pretty much all warm weather clothing which I don't think I will need for the next couple of months!!

See you on the other side

06/12/2012 at 19:07
Hope you've got your warmest clothes on TS.
06/12/2012 at 20:06
Just entered Beachy
06/12/2012 at 21:32

show off

07/12/2012 at 16:32

bum - need to enter that!

07/12/2012 at 16:42

Entered at least I think its lol

07/12/2012 at 20:28

Hello peebs.  I'm pobbing in to inform you all that the Forum 6 mentoring 2013 has been launched. .....  Please don'e be shy.  Mentors are in place to cover every time from sub 3 to 'just finish'.   Link at the bottom.

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE !!!!

Have you been shunned by Asics?

Stuck in a training rut?

Got a marathon place and can only run round the block??

Busy busy busy and no time to train??

I have six lovely mentors all lined up and chomping at their Mizunos to get involved

All you have to do is to tell us why you should be given the prize of the millenium

YOUR PITCH

Should not threaten to harm small animals
Should not send people to sleep or need a screen break

It will contain your hopes for a marathon time
It will contain your marathon entry confirmed
It will contain a brief running history of recent times and pb's

We would love to hear all about YOU, strengths, weaknesses and limitations

---------------------------------------

This thread will close on Monday 17th December and then Kittenkat and her esteemed Adjudicator(s) will cogitate the pitches and we will then announce the LUCKY SIX on Christmas Eve

Asics 6??  As they said on Channel 4 ... thanks for the warm up    

Click on the link below to be taken to the pitching page.....

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/spring-marathon/the-rw-forum-six/234971.html

08/12/2012 at 12:48

Hello all 

I'm back and by golly, it's chilly   I had thought I would go for a run maybe today or tomorrow - not so sure about that now!  At least it would stop me moaning about how hot and sticky it is!!

I really aren't sure I could face Beachy again, not so much for course but for the distance - eeek  26.2 miles - thud!!

I would like to do a race, just to give myself a target so I can keep up the pace I've built up whilst in Houston.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.