Sub 5 hours

Slow, steady but determined.

60,761 to 60,763 of 60,763 messages
31/05/2014 at 19:04

Hi MWW, sounds like you and I have similar conundrums. I have also vowed to lose weight before doing any more runs (Park runs aside) and have also joined Slimming World. I need to lose at least 4 stone though so a long way to go.

Good luck with it all.

14/06/2014 at 08:45

MWW - well done on your weight loss. Hope to see you at Brighton next year. No Beachy this year for Bernard and me. I happy with it after running it 8 years in a row. Going to work on building up my distance slowly and work on my speed. 

25/07/2014 at 20:18

Leeee, I got into running to lose weight. I was 16+++ st (could not bare to weight myself past 16) I am now 12. I also yo yo for years.

Forget sliming it is fcuking bullshit.

Simply reduce carbs (do not withdraw them) and replace with veg.

then over time reduce portion sizes too. drink more water and stop snacking.  only eat when hungry. change how you view food: food is energy, it is not a comfort.

do this as a lifestyle change and you will lose weight and keep it off too.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
60,761 to 60,763 of 60,763 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.