SUPPORT GROUP 2

For all your FLM needs at mudchute

221 to 224 of 224 messages
Donald    pirate
28/04/2006 at 21:10
I've finally got connected again. Popped over to the USA the day after the FLM and I've just returned.

Many many thanks to all the supporters. I had a tough run, but I got a real boost at mile 17. So thanks again so much for the hugs and the jelly babies.

I managed a 3:53, some 20+ minutes slower than what I was hoping for, and it hurt all the way from the first few miles.

The support was realy great.
29/04/2006 at 19:54
Great to read the race reports. Looking forward to having the support reciprocated next year when i actually get to run it after 9 rejections!
25/05/2006 at 22:14

Evenin' everyone . . just a quick note to say that I've finally got some London Marathon photo's online, including those that Berry took at Mudchute on behalf of RW (thank you Sean Fishpool) . .

big thanks also to Ailsa, CdK, Moomoo, Womble and Snapstinget for sending me their photographs . . and to Trinity for taking some when injured and unable to run and wishing she was anywhere but London that weekend.

they're at www.richk.co.uk/FLM06/FLM06Main.htm

sorry it took a little while . . life does have a habit of intruding!!
26/05/2006 at 09:51
Thanks Rich - great photos from everyone!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
221 to 224 of 224 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.