Thats me OUT!!!

Gutted

7 messages
30/03/2006 at 17:04
Gutted,

Got this far but have been struggling with a calf problem, bin to physio for the last 3 weeks but 1 step forward 2 steps backwards at the moment. It was beginning to depress me so I’ve bitten the bullet and made the call, now I will focus on Edinburgh.

So good luck all of you I’ll be thinking of you and watching on telly
30/03/2006 at 17:08
I'm pulling out too due to having been ill though - I lost over six weeks in Dec/Jan.

Good you have another one to focus on. Just make sure your calf is better!
30/03/2006 at 17:10
Gutted for you both. If anything happens to me now I would break my heart.

Really sorry again :(
30/03/2006 at 17:16
Me too, ankle problems. Next year....
30/03/2006 at 17:27
Bad luck all
30/03/2006 at 17:39
Me too. Stress fracture has put an end to my flm ambitions. Not sure how I feel about it at the moment, but no doubt when it finally sinks in, I’ll be pretty fed up !

Given the recovery times being suggested (8 to 12 weeks), I’ll wait for a bit before deciding on my remaining 2006 goals. Definitely not looking forward to the enforced swimming and cycling regime though.

Oh yes, there’s also the added injury of the weather finally picking up !

Best of luck to many who will line up on the day.
31/03/2006 at 17:18
Bad luck, guys. See you at Edinburgh, JB - if it's any consolation, I'll be on my knees by then with all this training...!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.