The RW Forum Six

Six of the Best

401 to 407 of 407 messages
kittenkat    pirate
23/12/2012 at 14:55

Hey guys, just to re-iterate how hard all of the judges over the years find it in choosing just six.

Thanks all for entering and please keep chatting on the threads.

M.r Zuvai    pirate
23/12/2012 at 15:26
Massive thanks to Meldy & KK again for doing the leg work year after year - its appreciated by all, not just the winners

Good choices by the anon judges - difficult decisions well made

Also thanks to the marketing / spamming lead Minni!

Looking forward to some smashing results in the spring!
23/12/2012 at 21:14
Thankyou Malcs for your kind comments and a huge thankyou to everyone who's made this forum 6 possible. I really appreciate being given this opportunity.

I know how disappointing it can be not to be chosen, im just hoping there is something positive around the corner for you all (fingers crossed its a winning lottery ticket for Malcs)
24/12/2012 at 12:03

Kittenkat/Meldy - your judges have certainly made some great choices this year.  The forum is buzzing and already the threads are in full flow with loads of stuff being discussed.  Well done!

M...eldy    pirate
24/12/2012 at 12:45

Thanks Minni ... if nothing else we always have the best interest of the forum at heart and it cant work without interest and help from the likes of yourself

Its good to see this thriving again another year,  perhaps we'll have a twist next year  

24/12/2012 at 21:53
Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been here for a while, had to go offline for a few days.
Well done to all the selected people, really happy for you all, especially Sarah after the disappointment of the Asics comp, really really happy for you and good luck!

Merry Christmas and happy running everyone!!
25/12/2012 at 09:54
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a fantastic day.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
401 to 407 of 407 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.