The RW Forum Six

Six of the Best

141 to 160 of 398 messages
13/12/2012 at 14:33
M.r Zuvai wrote (see)

haha - i never said i wanted her to stop posting about the RW Forum 6!! However at the rate she's advertising this I wouldn't be surprised if handbags and sunglasses from china were next!

Not my style.  However, I can get you compensation for that recent accident you had, and did you know you've been mis-sold  PPI?

The RW/Asics always has an odd outcome.  I think they've changed someone from one category to another an announced them a winner.  How does that work?!  

It would be fun to have an Asics Reject thread but then they'd be up against each other again and I think they've had enough of that!  

In my opinion the real winners are the ones who didn't get through and are now FREEEEEE!

seren nos    pirate
13/12/2012 at 15:10
I can also see the one they have picked that I would put money on to get injured...they seem to ignore obvious signs that make the odds of injury higher
13/12/2012 at 17:03

Next year I'm going to vote for you to be a judge seren.

13/12/2012 at 17:19

I was hoping to see some new pitches today

13/12/2012 at 17:31
StewartC wrote (see)

I was hoping to see some new pitches today

I wasn't 

13/12/2012 at 17:37

haha, you really crack me up, you would have my vote for what it's worth

13/12/2012 at 18:30

lol Tenjiso!

Right, come on!  We need more pitches.....

13/12/2012 at 18:50
Minni wrote (see)

lol Tenjiso!

Right, come on!  We need more pitches.....

It's beginning to look like a campaign to keep me out!

That's okay - it wouldn't be the first 

Tommygun2    pirate
13/12/2012 at 19:15

Hmmm thinking about it.........................................but I am not very good at rejection...................although I am getting better at it now after all the interviews I have had this year and still not got a permanent position......so maybe hmmmmm

13/12/2012 at 19:31
This thread is now closed. No more pitches here please.
M...eldy    pirate
13/12/2012 at 19:42

Come on ... lets have some competition  

or a fight??   we could have a fight   

13/12/2012 at 20:03
M.. eldy. I will fight you but i will let you win as i couldn't stand inflicting pain on another human being, or animal come go that. I want to stop wars in other countries and help the starving millions in famine hit countries. I am concerned for the worlds suffering children regardless of race, creed or colour. I will spend endless hours doing charity work for those less fortunate than us. Remember brothers and sisters that we are all very lucky to have the opportunities offered to us. Think of those less fortunate than us and remember them in your thoughts and prayers.
By the way, if you go back a couple of pages you will see my pitch for the Forum 6. You know what is the right thing to do....
seren nos    pirate
13/12/2012 at 20:07

but remmeber that I believe that carter likes mushy peas.......so that negates all the positives in the above post 

M...eldy    pirate
13/12/2012 at 20:15

'Let you win' !!!   

You're in 

but I would have won anyway

13/12/2012 at 20:28
Only just found this thread and what it's about, amazing!!! I'm just not sure I'm ready for more rejection ha ha ha, I was in the busy lifestyle catagory (the one where none of us won - gutted for Sarah and Clive), I'll watch this thread with much interest
13/12/2012 at 20:54
Paul - pitch. Honestly this is by far the best way to help with that pb. And there's no rejection here. Just one big happy family.

RW do it every year - you think it's going so well than at the last minute they put a spanner on the works. It's crazy to put people into categories and ask them to tout for votes then nobody wins.
13/12/2012 at 21:19

Paul- come on, you know you want to!

13/12/2012 at 21:25

How can nobody win a catagory?  I demand a re-count. 

Paul, this is a safe and fair process, and if you don't get lucky then just jump on the thread that runs closest to your target. It all works very well. So lets have your pitch. 

13/12/2012 at 22:38
Lots of more worthy candidates on here, so I'm going to withdraw my pitch, guys. I have a new BIG PLAN for VLM which I am keen to try anyway Not very good at listening to instructions either according to the missus! Lol!
13/12/2012 at 23:02
Right guys I'm going to go away and have a think about a pitch!!! Back soon
141 to 160 of 398 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.