Training Tewkesbury, Glos

3 messages
05/01/2007 at 13:38
I am training for the FLM for the first time. Starting to get into the long!! runs on a Sunday morning. The longest completed so far 7 miles in 1 hr 15 mins. Got to do 9 miles on Sunday. I am using the Hal Higdon Novice training plan.

Starting to get a bit bored now, is there anyone locally that wants a training partner?
05/01/2007 at 14:16
Little Miss - there is a running club in Cheltenham called 'almost athletes' who will be running from Puckrup hall in a few weeks on wednesday evenings for a month. I know a few people are from the Tewkesbury area.

Why not come along one wednesday evening - there are all sorts of abilities and pace groups so you will find more than a few people to meet chat etc At the moment we are meeting in Cheltehnam, but as i said that will change shortly.

Check out the website

www.almostathletes.org.uk
06/01/2007 at 11:19
Níck L - Thanks for that information I will look at the website and try and come along on the Wednesday.

Wode Runner - Do you know the website address? Holiday sounds great!! but I have a young family so this option is a no go really.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.