Transfer for Edinburgh Marathon?

1 message
04/01/2012 at 22:49

Hi all,

I have been a bit tardy in putting my marathon plans into place for 2012 and have missed the standard entry for the Edinburgh Marathon for 2012. I spent a lot of 2011 fundraising for London Marathon and so I am slightly reluctant to enter under a charity place. Therefore, I wondered if there was anyone out there that has a place that they would like to transfer?

I understand that there is a £10 transfer fee and I would be happy to cover this plus the cost of the place. If anyone has a place that they can no longer use then please do let me know - I would definitely be interested!!

Hope everyone contemplating Spring Marathons are getting psyched about their training plans!!

Cheers!

LJ

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.