Travelling up on the day - Ipswich area

6 messages
20/02/2009 at 14:29
Just wondered if any one was going up to the flm on the sunday and wanted a paying passenger or if anyone knows of any coaches going with one spare seat.
20/02/2009 at 15:56

Try contacting local running clubs.

If they have a number of runners going, they sometimes put on coaches.

JPenno    pirate
20/02/2009 at 21:19
I assume you know that you have to register before the race and pick up your number - it cant be done on race day
21/02/2009 at 11:17

This is so my third FLM so i know the drill, Just trying to cut costs a bit this year and not having to fork out for high hotel prices in london.

I will try a couple of running clubs in Ipswich to see if there is any coaches going. 

21/02/2009 at 13:53
Hi... i know what you mean by high hotel prices, its my fourth FLM and the first time im driving on the day, i have looked at car parking etc and think im going to park at Euston Station and get train from there, not sure if any help to you... train leaves every 20 mins ... i will prob get half seven ish train...
22/02/2009 at 12:24
Hi Andrew, thanks for that, sounds like a good idea i will work out the logistics of it now.  

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.