VLM 2011 app

4 messages
21/03/2011 at 12:50

Apologies if this question has been asked and answered.

Just got my pack through for London (5111) and am speaking with friends about viewing points and tracking my run. Just wondering if anyone knows of an iphone app for the race, I have searched without success. I am running Brighton the week before and there is one for that race so am a little surprised I cannot track an app for London

Thanks

Chris (starting to get a little nervous now)

cougie    pirate
21/03/2011 at 12:55
I use some GPS iphone apps to measure my runs, and if you join google latitude your friends also on latitude can see where you are.  Hence me getting texts off my mates asking me why I'm miles away from anywhere in the evening. You could try that.
21/03/2011 at 13:04
Thanks cougie
cougie    pirate
21/03/2011 at 15:40
imapmyrun and runkeeper both show where i am on Latitude - not sure about other apps ?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.