VLM 2012 first timers???

5,401 to 5,404 of 5,404 messages
25/10/2014 at 16:49

oooooo go on siony go for it !!

25/10/2014 at 22:58

What is the Swansea 10k like Pip, in terms of route profile. IE, is it flat ??

26/10/2014 at 01:49

Kiwi where have you been ????  swansea Bay is great it is very flat and fast.  I think it has been voted as one of Britains top 10k's.  Did you read further back on the posts ?? Swansea was good, always enjoy it and was pleased ...well fairly pleased with my time I always want to do better   but really messed up Cardiff half did the basic error of setting off too fast [ I know what have you always told us and paid for it at mile 11, did that in 2 hours 2mins.  Was so cross within myself as I knew what I had to do to finish in 1hr 55mins...had it all worked out in my head and then completely blew it !!!  All quiet here at the moment will probably do some of the runs here on Boxing day and New Years day.

Oh and very disappointed but not at all surprised did not get in to London on the ballot

Edited: 26/10/2014 at 01:52
27/10/2014 at 12:06

Well done pip, 2.02 is a great time and ok it's not what you wanted but you know what you done wrong and will learn from it. Come along and do Manchester marathon since London is a no go. Voted RW marathon of the year and flat. 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5,401 to 5,404 of 5,404 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.