VLM 2013 GFA

Has anyone not received their form yet?

5 messages
10/07/2012 at 16:59

Hi, I sent off my GFA proof to the VLM about 4 weeks ago and they confirmed that they had received it. I have seen a lot of posts on the site where people have received their entry forms to send back.

I was wondering if there were many people who has not had anything back yet?

10/07/2012 at 17:32

Are you saying you've not heard anything back?  I think the men's have been coming out over the last week but I'd give them a ring if unsure.

11/07/2012 at 07:14

Thats correct. I haven`t heard anything back after sending off my proof of my time and my ID. I knew the mens ones were coming out but wondered if anyone else was still waiting. If it looks like i`m the only one i`ll have to give them a ring.

11/07/2012 at 11:14

I got mine today Millsy. I was similar in that I sent the proof about 4 weeks ago. I rang them last week to double check they had received everything, and they said that I would receive the form sometime this week.

16/07/2012 at 04:34

I got mine last week, I phoned and they said the forms were being sent in alphabetical order by surname (If you are before "M" phone them again!).

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.